By Marius Helstad 957907
#447160 Hello!
I have a huge problem!

I just bought a new laptop for gaming. And when I installed FS2004 and SB4 in to the machine. Its running Win7 64x, and started sqawkbox, after about 30 seconds to a minute I get disconnected and get the message "Disconnected from server"

I have tried opening all the ports to SB I can find, I have allowed though SB and FS2004 trough my firewall. Tried many different servers.

I really want to start flying online again! Please help!
By Rafael Rossi 1220557
Marius Helstad 957907 wrote:Hello!
I have a huge problem!

I just bought a new laptop for gaming. And when I installed FS2004 and SB4 in to the machine. Its running Win7 64x, and started sqawkbox, after about 30 seconds to a minute I get disconnected and get the message "Disconnected from server"

I have tried opening all the ports to SB I can find, I have allowed though SB and FS2004 trough my firewall. Tried many different servers.

I really want to start flying online again! Please help!

im having the same problem! cant fix it.. im trying to connect via laptop, wireless connection.. ive opened all firewalls, cookies enabled, etc.. but the thing wont work! any ideas anyone
By Ernesto Alvarez 818262
#447944 connect to your modem directly via ethernet coord, see if itll hold the connection. if it does, then you may have a weak wireless signal or something is interrupting the signal