So, I've researched this little issue and it seems all of the solutions refer to this "fix":
1) Open the Panel folder for the aircraft you wish to fix.
2) Make a backup copy of your panel.cfg file, in case anything goes wrong.
3) Open the Panel.cfg file in notepad.
4) Scroll down to the [window00] section. (This is *usually* the main panel window.)
5) Change the line:
window_size= 1.000, 0.874
window_size= 0.333, 0.874
6) Comment out the following line:
window_pos= 0.000, 0.120
When commented out, the line should look like this:
// window_pos= 0.000, 0.120
7) Save the file.
I tried this, but all it does is crash FSX now when it gets to 80% on the load meter...
I've tried loading the default flight, then going to the aircraft I want to fly with this "fix" but it still crashes and/or blinks like a mofo.
Any other thoughts?
Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com