By Rodger Johnson 1052770
#325740 im also wondering how it flies.... Does it carry on the bad tradition of FT or is it good like the E170-190's?

-Rodger
By Michael Hutton 833874
#325745 Thanks for the comments. After just one flight she was flawless and frame rates were not an issue on my system. She is right up there with the 170/190 as far as handling and the HUD is a nice touch. Like I said, it's just one flight but I was very impressed with the way she responded after I kicked off the A/P and landed in some very windy/gusty conditions.

As you can see, the textures are a huge improvement from the first ERJ version and FT tossed in there the 145XR and ERJ-135 variants. I'm looking forward to my next flight. :)
By Shane Stanley-Ayre 1020233
Michael Hutton 833874 wrote:Thanks for the comments. After just one flight she was flawless and frame rates were not an issue on my system. She is right up there with the 170/190 as far as handling and the HUD is a nice touch. Like I said, it's just one flight but I was very impressed with the way she responded after I kicked off the A/P and landed in some very windy/gusty conditions.

As you can see, the textures are a huge improvement from the first ERJ version and FT tossed in there the 145XR and ERJ-135 variants. I'm looking forward to my next flight. :)

Thanks for the info! Usually the McPhat textures look too dirty on most planes but it fits perfectly with the erj. Im going to try and get it Fri, I might have some questions to ask if you dont mind lol.