By Randy Hemm 1021599
#257387 I am running Vista 64 and I am getting errors after installing CoPilot and FSInn.

And yes I did install FSCopilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3

When I fire up FSX right away I get a "Run-time error 440 Automation error" when I OK out of that I get a "Run-time error 339 Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" when I OK out of that I get a "FAiled to create FSCopilot.tuner"error....when I OK out of that I get a "Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on.

I have tried reinstalling FSCopilot and FSInn numerous times and get the same problem.

Thanks for any ideas.

Randy
By Larry James 901346
Randy Hemm 1021599 wrote:I am running Vista 64 and I am getting errors after installing CoPilot and FSInn.

And yes I did install FSCopilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3

When I fire up FSX right away I get a "Run-time error 440 Automation error" when I OK out of that I get a "Run-time error 339 Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" when I OK out of that I get a "FAiled to create FSCopilot.tuner"error....when I OK out of that I get a "Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on.

I have tried reinstalling FSCopilot and FSInn numerous times and get the same problem.

Thanks for any ideas.

Randy

Will you send me an image of the properties of your fsx.exe file from the compatibilities tab?

http://www.apollo3.com/~ljames/upload

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames
By Randy Hemm 1021599
#257484 Thanks Larry but I think I have finally figured it out.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again and then setting it up to run as Admin and set up compatability mode and that seems to have gotten it.

Thanks again for offering to help.

Randy
By Larry James 901346
Randy Hemm 1021599 wrote:Thanks Larry but I think I have finally figured it out.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again and then setting it up to run as Admin and set up compatability mode and that seems to have gotten it.

Thanks again for offering to help.

Randy

You're welcome for the assistance. Anytime.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames