Rudolf Siebenhofer 849972 wrote:
I have the same problem:
Then the answer is the same as given to the other user. Carefully following the suggestions of the please read before posting in this forum would almost certainly resolve your issue(s), or give us cause to update the published fixes.
If the published fixes fails, as mentioned in the bold item #3 of that message, let us know exactly how you performed the published fix so that we will know itâ€™s failing.
1) PC configuration: Dell 4 processor, Vista32, FSX and FS9, FSCopilot 1.7 B2_4 and FSInn 1.3 B2_3
2) The appearance: a) on FS9 AND FSX Vatsim and also Voice and also Chat and FP and everything works fine.
3) In FSX I can see the other planes, in FS 9 I cannot see any other plane
Thereâ€™s a published fix for this by no indication that you performed it.
4) Checked in the FSInn menu for the planes all informationes of the planes appear in the menu
5) I checked already all the hints I could find.
6) I assume that it is NOT a router problem, as from another computer connected to the same router under FS9 and XP and FSCopilot 1.6 and FSInn FS2 all plaes are shown correct
7) I use McAffe Firewall and AntiVirus. The access rights for all FSInn and FSCopilot are set to fully access
As mentioned in the published fixes, checking the rights from many third partify firewall/antivirus programs (especially McAfee) isnâ€™t always sufficient to give access to many programs.
8) Also the user access control of Vista is switched off
Not recommended. There might be a method using this that would work. But I would recommend using your default Windows setup and the published procedure first, before doing such drastic changes.
9) On all directories relevant for FS9 and FSX and FSInn and FSCopilot full access rights granted and programs running as administrator.
It probably wonâ€™t hurt anything, but it absolutely wonâ€™t help anything.
has someone an idea what could be the reason that FSInn/FSCopilot dont show the airplanes from other online VATSIM pilots
Yes. It mentioned in the two messages indicated in the bold item #1 of the please read before posting in this forum sticky.
I think I cannot do more at the moment until to wait when this (GREAT) software FSInn and FSCopilot is available in a stable version
10) By the way: the hint in the forums for disabling the Tuner in the Copilot settings to avoid the FS9 and FSX crashes at program end was very helpful and works pretty good
11) By the way: I tried to deinstall FSInn/FSCopilot and install SB4.x (but this is also a Beta version): when installing this software it even didnt work and I always become an empty server list.
I meanwhile realle regret to changed to VISTA and I hope all the software community would become more mature regarding "Interoperability". Because with all this instable high featured tools the fun of online flying declines.
-- L. James
L. D. James
Not a regular post, but a special thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.
For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!