By Igor Lagovsky 814138
#311902 Hello, guys!

Did anybody try to use FSInn and FS9 with Windows 7 RC? I successfully installed FSInn 1.3 and FSCopilot 1.7, certainly tuned these to work. Then I can connect to the VATSIM network, but after a few minutes on-line I got a message, that the sim has been disconnected from the multiplayer. Accordingly I lost the connection to the VATSIM.
I have seen several pages on this forum, but saw no one topic with the same problem. I would like to know, may be someone has FSInn working with Win 7 RC. I/m looking for your responces.

Thanks in advance, Igor.
By Wycliffe Barrett 895867
#311981 Igor

I believe several people I know have FSinn working fine with Windows7 and FS9 but they would need to tell you that personally.

My first port of call if I was you would be your ISP. I say this as you said you lost your connection to VATSIM, so did you lose your internet connection entirely or just to VATSIM.

Wycliffe
By Larry James 901346
#311989
Igor Lagovsky 814138 wrote:Hello, guys!

Did anybody try to use FSInn and FS9 with Windows 7 RC? I successfully installed FSInn 1.3 and FSCopilot 1.7, certainly tuned these to work. Then I can connect to the VATSIM network, but after a few minutes on-line I got a message, that the sim has been disconnected from the multiplayer. Accordingly I lost the connection to the VATSIM.
I have seen several pages on this forum, but saw no one topic with the same problem. I would like to know, may be someone has FSInn working with Win 7 RC. I/m looking for your responces.

Thanks in advance, Igor.


Hi, Igor. Sorry. I thought I had replied to your question a few minutes after you posted it. I probably clicked on review and forgot to continue with the click on post. I notice this happens from time to time. I'll try to be more careful when editing and previewing in the future.

You shouldn’t have any problems if you use the steps and fixes provided for Vista.

Of course I'm referring to the information provided by way of the please read sticky. Don't forget to use the format of the bold item #3 for your followup.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
http://www.apollo3.com/~ljames
By Igor Lagovsky 814138
#312134
Wycliffe Barrett 895867 wrote:Igor

I believe several people I know have FSinn working fine with Windows7 and FS9 but they would need to tell you that personally.

My first port of call if I was you would be your ISP. I say this as you said you lost your connection to VATSIM, so did you lose your internet connection entirely or just to VATSIM.

Wycliffe


Wycliffe,

as I said before, first, a multiplayer session is disconnected from FSInn with the message "The host has removed you from the session" and after that I lose the connection to VATSIM. There is I just lose the connection to VATSIM, Internet is still working. I was in doubts that Window's firewall might be a problem there. But I stopped its services and had nothing. May you point me to guys you mentioned before?

Thanks, Igor.
By Igor Lagovsky 814138
#312136
Larry James 901346 wrote:Hi, Igor. Sorry. I thought I had replied to your question a few minutes after you posted it. I probably clicked on review and forgot to continue with the click on post. I notice this happens from time to time. I'll try to be more careful when editing and previewing in the future.


It's no problem.

You shouldn’t have any problems if you use the steps and fixes provided for Vista.


Larry, I followed up all recommendations from this forum to install my FSInn. Also, I didn't see any topics with the same problem, like mine. By the way, although Vista and Win 7 are practical the same OS, they are slightly different each other. I know that people who use Vista have FSInn working well. But I didn't see any references with the same for Win 7. Therefore I asked someone who has a success story for Win 7 64-bit and FSInn.
By Larry James 901346
#312154
Opher Ben Peretz 882232 wrote:Larry,
are you saying that the latest FSInn and FSCopilot are compatible with FS9?


This is also provided via the please read sticky. Look at the installation sticky of the bold item #1.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames