VATSIM.net

VATSIM's Global Discussion Community
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Windows 7, FSX and FSINN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 am 

I have recently upgraded to windows 7 64 bit, got through the installation in the sticky did everything right installed fine. But when i open fsx the program is for ever not responding i know that this fsinn is causing this because after i unistalled them again it runbs fine.

Help is much appreciated thanks in advance

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 am 

Alex Williams 1090248 wrote:
I have recently upgraded to windows 7 64 bit, got through the installation in the sticky did everything right installed fine. But when i open fsx the program is for ever not responding i know that this fsinn is causing this because after i unistalled them again it runbs fine.

Help is much appreciated thanks in advance

Alex

Will you send me an image of the properties of your fsx.exe from the compatibility tab?

http://www.apollo3.com/~ljames/upload

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:47 am 

Ok i have just done a fresh reinstall of fsx with out adding any add-ons and fsinn is working i will update you when i have installed all of the add-ons if it still works or not thanks

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am 

ok so now after installing all add-ons it has stopped responding i have sent you a screenshot of the compatabilty thanks

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm 

ok so now after installing all add-ons it has stopped responding i have sent you a screenshot of the compatabilty thanks

Alex

What is the results of the addon's fix provided in the FAQ?

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 pm 

I have now got it working no idea how but my flight sim is responding normally.

thankyou for you input

alex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 am 

Ok i have now come across another problem i cant get fsdreamteam products to work with fscopilot do you have a fix for this as i have not been succesful with finding one as of yet

thanks alex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 am 

Ok i have now come across another problem i cant get fsdreamteam products to work with fscopilot do you have a fix for this as i have not been succesful with finding one as of yet

thanks alex

Will you make a reference to the addons fix provided VIA the please read sticky and the results?

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm 

Hello everyone,
I am having issues with fsx and fsInn with windiws 7, the installation of fsinn seems to go through perfectly fine, however the problem occours when I open fsx after the installation. Then I recieve an error saying 'COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies was not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid'

Could anyone possibly help me with this issue?

Many Thanks.

Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 pm 

Owen Gifford 1142304 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am having issues with fsx and fsInn with windiws 7, the installation of fsinn seems to go through perfectly fine, however the problem occours when I open fsx after the installation. Then I recieve an error saying 'COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies was not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid'

Could anyone possibly help me with this issue?

Many Thanks.

Owen

Owen. It'll appear to install fine. You won't know until you start using it. That's way I stress in all the threads to read the entire Installation sticky which will resolve almost any issues you might have with FSInn on VATSIM. Reviewing the short list of questions in the Linked FSInn/VATSIM FAQ will resolve most of the other glitches.

Did you follow closely the steps provided in the Installation sticky?

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
http://www.apollo3.com/~ljames