Jump to content

Alan Cooke

Executive Committee
  • Content Count

    203
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

8 Neutral

2 Followers

About Alan Cooke

  • Birthday 03/04/1969

Recent Profile Visitors

528 profile views
  1. In accordance with the VATSIM Code of Regulations, specifically §3.08, sub-section B, a Special Meeting shall take place on Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 2000z on the VATSIM Discord.
  2. Hi Mark i have directed your post to the VATSAF staff so one of them should contact you soon.
  3. The minutes for Q2 2020 EC meeting have been published https://www.vatsim.net/meeting-minutes/ec/2020-q2
  4. Nelis Coetzee tendered his resignation to me today as VATSAF1 due to personal reasons and commitments in his personal life. I would like to thank Nelis for the work he has done for VATSAF and I wish him well for the future. VATSAF2 Wesley Blaine will be acting as SAF1 until a pernament Director is found. Thank you Wesley for stepping up.
  5. Well done guys. Great work and good luck.
  6. Hello Carl. Please send me an email [email protected] The Regional Director listed for VATAME has recently resigned hence why you will not have received a reply if you tried to contact him. I am currently covering VATAME
  7. Hi all Over the last 24 hours I have been in discussion with VATAME Regional staff . The decision has been made that VATNAF will be closed and the airspace will be split between VATSAF and VATME. This was a decision that was thought about and discussed thoroughly as we want to provide the best service we can for our members. Please see a map below of how the VATSAF and VATME Divisions will look from now on
  8. Today I sadly accepted VATNAF1 Mohammed el Dakamawy resignation. This now leaves NAF Division completely unstaffed. I will report back with what my plans are in the near future. I would like to wish Mohammed well for the future and thank him for the work he did at VATNAF.
  9. I am pleased to inform you all that Zach Biesse-Fitton has agreed to take on the role of Division Director/Administrator and that Ray Lang has agreed to become Deputy Division Director/Administrator on an interim basis. I am grateful to both of them for stepping up and volunteering to help. They will work together to keep the Division moving forward while also putting in place a permanent board. I am excited to see what they bring to the table and would ask that you all support them in all that they do. Zach and Ray will make further announcements as time progresses to keep you all inform
  10. Callum Strawbridge has tendered his resignation to me as VATPAC1 Director of Division. I will announce soon the recruitment process to find his replacement
  11. Q2 2020 EC Agenda I. Call to order II. Roll call III. Apologies IV. Old Business • Discussion on Previous Minutes V. New Business A. Personal ATIS Review B. FSS SA VI. Reports VII. Adjournment
  12. In accordance with the VATSIM Code of Regulations, specifically §3.08, sub-section A, the 2020 Quarter 2 Executive Committee Meeting shall take place on Saturday, July 11th, 2020 at 2000z, on the EC Discord server. Agenda to follow
  13.  “When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
    – Leonardo DaVinci

  14. The Q1 2020 EC minutes can be viewed at https://www.vatsim.net/meeting-minutes/ec/2020-q1
×
×
  • Create New...