Jump to content

Alan Cooke

Executive Committee
  • Content Count

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alan Cooke

  1. Hello Carl. Please send me an email [email protected] The Regional Director listed for VATAME has recently resigned hence why you will not have received a reply if you tried to contact him. I am currently covering VATAME
  2. Hi all Over the last 24 hours I have been in discussion with VATAME Regional staff . The decision has been made that VATNAF will be closed and the airspace will be split between VATSAF and VATME. This was a decision that was thought about and discussed thoroughly as we want to provide the best service we can for our members. Please see a map below of how the VATSAF and VATME Divisions will look from now on
  3. Today I sadly accepted VATNAF1 Mohammed el Dakamawy resignation. This now leaves NAF Division completely unstaffed. I will report back with what my plans are in the near future. I would like to wish Mohammed well for the future and thank him for the work he did at VATNAF.
  4. I am pleased to inform you all that Zach Biesse-Fitton has agreed to take on the role of Division Director/Administrator and that Ray Lang has agreed to become Deputy Division Director/Administrator on an interim basis. I am grateful to both of them for stepping up and volunteering to help. They will work together to keep the Division moving forward while also putting in place a permanent board. I am excited to see what they bring to the table and would ask that you all support them in all that they do. Zach and Ray will make further announcements as time progresses to keep you all informed of what their plans are. Please join me in welcoming them both into Senior roles at the Division. Thanks Alan
  5. Callum Strawbridge has tendered his resignation to me as VATPAC1 Director of Division. I will announce soon the recruitment process to find his replacement
  6. Q2 2020 EC Agenda I. Call to order II. Roll call III. Apologies IV. Old Business • Discussion on Previous Minutes V. New Business A. Personal ATIS Review B. FSS SA VI. Reports VII. Adjournment
  7. In accordance with the VATSIM Code of Regulations, specifically §3.08, sub-section A, the 2020 Quarter 2 Executive Committee Meeting shall take place on Saturday, July 11th, 2020 at 2000z, on the EC Discord server. Agenda to follow
  8.  “When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
    – Leonardo DaVinci

  9. The Q1 2020 EC minutes can be viewed at https://www.vatsim.net/meeting-minutes/ec/2020-q1
  10. Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory.

  11. Alot has been happening over at virtualei.net in the last few weeks so I thought I would send you an email to keep you all updated. We have a new CEO Peadar McFadden who takes over from Maksim. I would like to thank Maksim for his time at vEIN. He was a great asset and will be missed. Congratulations Peadar. The VA also launched its new website this week. It should still be acessable from crew.virtualei.net but if you have issues please use the parent address virtualei.net There are still a couple of issues but they will be sorted very soon. One of them is the simBRIEF intregation.I am waiting on them getting back to me with a new key. The VA also re-introduced a forum for all our members. I would encourage all to register, but please use the format Firstname Secondname PilotID as your username or it will get rejected. If you havent flown with us for a while your account is still active, please pop along and have a fly. Thats about it for now. Best wishes Alan Cooke VA Owner
  12. Q1 2020 EC Agenda I. Call to order II. Roll call III. Apologies IV. Old Business • Discussion on Previous Minutes V. New Business A. Tech Update (M Cianfarani) B. EC Restructure update (Jackson) C. Fast Track Upgrades (Anas) D.Oceanic Sector Mazatan FSS (Nic) E. GULF FSS - GRP Amendment (Saad) F. Visiting transferring policy (Jackson) VI. Reports VII. Adjournment
  13. In accordance with the VATSIM Code of Regulations, specifically §3.08, sub-section A, the 2020 Quarter 1 Executive Committee Meeting shall take place on Saturday, April 11th, 2020 at 2000z, on the EC Discord server. Agenda to follow
  14. The EC Q4 2019 meeting minutes can now be viewed at https://www.vatsim.net/meeting-minutes/ec
  15. Q4 2019 EC Agenda I. Call to order II. Roll call III. Apologies IV. Old Business • Discussion on Previous Minutes V. New Business A. EC B. VATASIA Project Discussion VI. Reports VII. Adjournment
  16. In accordance with the VATSIM Code of Regulations, specifically §3.08, sub-section A, the 2019 Quarter 4 Executive Committee Meeting shall take place on Sunday, January 12th, 2020 at 2100z, on the EC Discord server. Agenda to follow
  17. Please find the Executive Committee Q3 2019 Meeting Minutes at https://www.vatsim.net/meeting-minutes/ec/2019-q3
  18. For anyone that cannot open the above PDF try this link https://www.vatoce.net/vatoce-q3-2019-full-report/
  19. It seems some people can open it and some cannot Sean. Yes I will put it on the VATPAC forum also but will try and get a different link
  20. All, VATOCE Q3 Regional Report can be found at https://www.vatoce.net/VATOCE%20Q3%202019%20full%20report.pdf Enjoy
  21. Hello Deon, Q3 meeting is this weekend and the missing minutes are on the agenda. Please see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79599
  22. Q3 2019 EC Agenda I. Call to order II. Roll call III. Apologies IV. Old Business • Discussion on Previous Minutes V. New Business A. EC B. Cross the Pond C. VATRUS Requests VI. Reports VII. Adjournment
  23. Apos thank you for your service to the Europe Region and also your commitment to the EC. I wish you well for the future. Please don’t be a stranger. Hi guys just to put your mind at ease there is nothing going on. These resignations are nothing more than an unfortunate coincidence. They are in no way linked.
×
×
  • Create New...