You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

.asr file list under "open sct"

Johan Grauers

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

Under the "open sct" button in the menu there's a list of .asr files. My problem is that this list is currently 8 entries, and 3 of them are identically namned and I don't use any of those (they were created when I was experimenting a bit before I got the hang of multiple sectorfiles). But the problem is I can't find where these list entries are saved nor the .asr files wich these entries are connected to. So how do I delete items from this list? Since it is quite cluttred already and I want to create some more profiles for additional atc positions. I've read the wiki but I wasn't able to find anything on this particular item.

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Martin Loxbo
Posted
Posted

The ASRs in that list are those that you have recently opened. So just open a few more "relevant" ASRs and they will replace the "irrelevant" ones in the list.

Martin Loxbo

Director Sweden FIR

VATSIM Scandinavia

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

Ok, thanks Martin (sometimes things are easier than you think )

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Eivind Fosse 818131
Posted
Posted

You should also be able to open the relevant profile file (.prf) and find the lines that start with:

RecentFiles

Some of them should have the names of the .asr's that you don't want. If you delete those lines the unwanted .asr's should be removed.

A good idea is to make a backup of the .prf first. Just to be on the safe side.

Eivind