You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Will fsx run on my laptop

Stephen James 1150127

Stephen James 1150127
Posted
Posted

First of all if i uninstall fsx on my pc and install it on my laptop will it allow me to activate the game again. As my brother has installed it on his pc also, and as you know your only able to install and activate on 2 computers at one time.

My pc needs major update and was wondering if i could play fsx on my laptop in the mean time.

Specs: Dell Inspiron 1545

Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00Gz

Ram = 3.00GB

32 bit operating system

Thanks

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
First of all if i uninstall fsx on my pc and install it on my laptop will it allow me to activate the game again. As my brother has installed it on his pc also, and as you know your only able to install and activate on 2 computers at one time.

My pc needs major update and was wondering if i could play fsx on my laptop in the mean time.

Specs: Dell Inspiron 1545

Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00Gz

Ram = 3.00GB

32 bit operating system

Thanks

At worst you'd have to do a phone activation with Microsoft.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

Nicholas Taylor 1104922
Posted
Posted

FSX on that? No luck, sorry. You'd be looking at a slow sideshow, at best.

Nicholas Taylor

vZAU INS

Erhan Atesoglu 1050499
Posted
Posted

Stephen: You will need a GPU to get flight sim working on any machine. Intel Integrated Chip won't work. I have 2.2 ghz Dual Core and fairly a powerful GPU, 9500 Series with 512megs dedicated VRAM and it runs FSX just fine.

Stephen James 1150127
Posted
Posted

Erhan: Thank buddy, yea doesnt work to well on laptop, will just hav to wait till pc gets updated. can play it ok, but no scenery ah well thanks for all the help.