You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Another Maddog Question

Zario Cummins 996334

Zario Cummins 996334
Posted
Posted

Can someone explain to me the SID/STARS and how to make them show up properly in the FMS, I'm using the maddog 2008 , how to the pmdg and maddog cooperate because it doesn't seem to be working SIDS/STARS in the FMS are out of date like really out of date but its saying the current airac month's correctly so i don't know what going on. This is the point where people use some tutorials for people like me

5599.png

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

Hi Zario,

after you download the PMDG data, uncompress it. There is a module, either within the Manager module (not control panel) or outside which can be run to convert the PMDG data to MADDOG data. Step by step instructions are there in the manual. Even otherwise, the program itself is very very self-explanatory. Btw, if you have two installations of FS, FS9 and FSX, it can get confusing as the Manager program only runs for the first installation of MADDOG, either FS9 or FSX. So you must pay attn to that

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1