You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PRC FAQ comments

Steven Cullen

Steven Cullen
Posted
Posted

If you have a comment or suggestion regarding the new updated PRC FAQ docomeent, please leave it here.

Alternatively you can email it directly to me at scullen at vatsim.net

Thanks,

• 3 years later...
Gregory Brill 1088161
Posted
Posted

OK, I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume that I am an idiot, but I see nothing in the doc that explains HOW ( in living color detail ) to log onto a VATSIM server

I have been trying for over a month to get logged on and up with voice capability and am still unable to get set up. I know that this is probably all my fault, but for FSX users, there is very little guidance

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
OK, I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume that I am an idiot, but I see nothing in the doc that explains HOW ( in living color detail ) to log onto a VATSIM server

I have been trying for over a month to get logged on and up with voice capability and am still unable to get set up. I know that this is probably all my fault, but for FSX users, there is very little guidance

Hi, Gregory. I see you posted your message under the PRC/FAQ topic. Are you saying there are problems with the PRC? Will you tell us which part you're having a problem with?

On the front page you'll see read letters "New Pilots Start Here".

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!