You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Singapore Vacc Promo Video

Delwyn Tan 1140221

Delwyn Tan 1140221
Posted
Posted

Hey Peeps!

Singapore Vacc has a new promo video. Come Check it out!

Cheers!

Ray Dotulung
Posted
Posted

kewl!!

------------------------------------------------------

Indonesia VaCC | Virtual Airlines of Indonesia

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Promotional video of what? Inactivity?

Does your staff(s) even recognize the SOP they wrote in regards to controller activity?

Or your staffs themselves doesn't recognize the SOP anymore? Well that's scary.

Let's look at the statistics shall we? WSJC_CTR/WSSS_APP Last used - 07/17/10

Now where are your "other" radar controllers? Where are your staffs? Aren't they suppose to keep the facility alive by motivating their own controllers whenever possible? Or have they left too? It's so simple, if they can't attend to their work and perform the duties and responsibilities that they applied to, then resign and find a replacement that can do the job! For the better of the facility

Please don't reason out the low traffic level in the region. Low traffic level because there's very minimal presence of ATC in the area. If ATC has some sort of regular staffing just like in USA, then I would be surprised if we don't get any traffic. Having at least 1 Approach/Center controller online in such wide division makes a difference. Something is always better than nothing.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Dick Teh 844228
Posted
Posted

Delwyn, great effort on the video. Hope to see some ATC in the coming vids. Thanks!

Romano, I'm sure the present team are doing their bit. Exams are around the corner. I had always advised my previous team of controllers that real world commitment comes first over the recreational hobby. Give them time, I'm sure it will improve. Appreciate your frankness though.

Dick Teh

Dick Teh

• 2 months later...
Dick Teh 844228
Posted
Posted

After observing online for awhile, I'm disturbed at the low presence of controllers here. It seems that the controllers here are logging more times for cockpit rather than scope times.

Sinvacc is not a VA. It was first started in 2006 to boost the ATC services in South East Asia region.

I will retract my earlier statement and agrees with Romano observations.

Dick Teh

Dick Teh

Delwyn Tan 1140221
Posted
Posted

The Promo video was created solely for advertising purposes, not to promote inactivity mind you.

Most of our controllers are on respective LOAs, thus explaining some inactivity.

As it is still within the exam period, most of us are busy with real-world commitments.

so do understand

Delwyn

Lester Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello People,

I thought I should address this issue. It kind of amuses me as to why certain individuals who hardly have any idea what is going on in Singapore vACC, acting like they know everything and coming on here to criticise the activity of Singapore vACC. These individuals claim to have observed us, but I would like to know for how long have they been observing and how regularly have they been observing.

Judging a vACC's activity based on its forum's activity is a ridiculous thing to do. Romano Lara did go on the Singapore vACC's forums and ask why is the forum so dead, well that is because we have taken one step further, all our controllers communicate on Skype! All our events are announced to each other on Skype, discussions are made on Skype, training sessions are done on Skype! Trainings are done on Sweatbox as well. I am sure VATSEA's Training Director can verify that training activity is as per normal in Singapore vACC. Romano Lara did complain to VATSIM BoG some time ago and accused SINvACC of unfair [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment standards, after VATSIM BoG contacted me for an explanation and I submitted all [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment/training reports, they found that there was no case for dispute at all. Romano Lara was just unhappy that he did not clear the OTS [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment conducted by me, and went all the way up the chain of command to the BoG to address his case, instead of VATSEA's divisional director, who was unaware of this complaint till I informed him. It tells a lot about Romano Lara's efforts in getting Singapore vACC into trouble, but it was all in vain.

We have had numerous events recently, most recent was the British Airways Virtual groupflight, with 50+ pilots flying from London to Singapore together. And guess what Singapore vACC did? We all went to another controller's home to control together in the same room! I bet Dick and Romano do not know that at all, but just commenting based on their insignificant observation. I don't call that observation, I call that [Mod - Happy Thoughts]umption. Controlling has taken one step ahead, to controlling face to face and the occasional plane spotting sessions & meals together.

Neighbouring facilities such as Thailand Division, Philippines vACC and Indonesia vACC can also vouch that we have been online regularly. Feel free to check with them if you wish. Eastern Winds 2010 and other VATSEA events such as VATPHIL's recent groupflight from Ho Chi Minh City to Singapore were all supported with full staff from Singapore vACC. We also supported Thailand Division's 1st Birthday event with full staff too, it just clearly shows how supportive we are as neighbours. Even Worldflight has chosen to come through Singapore coming November.

Mr Dick Teh and Mr Romano Lara also clearly do not know that the staff of Singapore vACC met up for dinner just weeks ago to discuss vACC matters and how to recruit more controllers and cope with the influx of controllers, that just shows how concerned we are about Singapore vACC. Saying it as if we don't care about Singapore vACC is not doing us any justice. We have since had many new controllers, and coped well with training them. That is why we came up with the videos to attract more controllers, to do even better, because we are always looking for improvement. Therefore Mr Romano Lara, I urge you to check your words, just because you did not get your way through the tests and succeed here in Singapore vACC in the past, and being unhappy with the management, doesn't give you the right to defame us. Having the videos are for promotional purposes, not for lame reasons which you suggested. They are done for the good of the vACC, which of course, is totally none of your concern. All our controllers are welcome to complain here on the VATSIM forums if they wish, I don't pay them to keep quiet. If they don't complain about the management, I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume they are happy, and if they are happy, why should Romano Lara be unhappy when he is not even a controller here? He has since gone from region to region, division to division, ARTCC to ARTCC, to finally get his C1 rating today. I mentioned his background here so that everyone can understand his agenda and motive for criticising Singapore vACC so harshly here.

ALL our staff meet the SOP requirements. Prove it if we don't. All management staff far exceed the minimum requirement of 5 hours a month. Instructors like myself spend more time training controllers than controlling, and there is nothing wrong with that, that is why the CTR position is less frequently manned than the other positions, yet I still fulfil the SOP requirements. We have 2 visiting radar controllers active here, namely Hakan Guven and Kelvin Siu, who have been very supportive towards us. Eugene Lee has since gone on to become VATSEA's deputy divisional director, thus being less active here. Therefore, I am the only CTR rated home controller left, and am promoting 1 APP controller to CTR within the next few weeks after a practical [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment. I'm not someone who holds an INS rating, sit back, "observe" and criticise here with no basis, for I might be better off holding an OBS rating then. There are so few radar and approach controllers simply because most of the controllers are new, and do not have the time and commitment to go beyond the tower position, or even take up training roles. We are still recruiting staff members, especially mentors, but some of our controllers cannot find the commitment to take up a staff position, and that is not within my control. And as for your point of motivation, rest [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ured all our controllers are motivated. If finding replacements are that easy, I urge you to suggest anyone who can and willing to take over. If not, mind your own business.

Now that you have mentioned low traffic level, I do not think we have low traffic levels. Do not compare us with the USA, statistics plus common sense would tell you that VATSIM has less members in Asia than in the USA. Singapore does not exactly have low traffic levels if you monitor in recent months. We are doing better than some of our counterparts in the region. Kindly do not insult the activity level of my controllers and the efforts they have put in, for you just do not know what is going on. After all, I don't see how an inactive forum can give you any information of our vACC. Not having other sources doesn't mean you just go babbling around the VATSIM forums and insulting Singapore vACC. Everything else goes on in Skype, we don't really care about the forums, but we do entertain queries there if any, from non-SINvACC members. We do check the forums daily. All other "motivation" and discussions take place on Skype, our new communication platform.

And for Dick, SINvACC is not a VA, but it does not mean SINvACC members cannot join a VA. We are not an authoritarian vACC telling our pilots what to do, and that they should control more than they fly. I'm not Hitler. If flying is more enjoyable for them, then so be it. Everyone should do what they enjoy on VATSIM! Isn't that's what VATSIM is all about? We are not neglecting controller duties either. Training still goes on in Sweatbox, even if you blatantly ignored my request for help in Sweatbox some time ago, I still created a .air and .apt file eventually, and have just promoted a Ground controller to Tower controller just few days ago on Sweatbox. Training goes on as usual, that is the job of an INS. Controllers too, do their job, by flying and controlling. As to how they balance their time between flying and controlling, or even studies and family time, sorry I am not their father, I don't tell them how to balance their time. Please mind your words. Singapore vACC believes in adopting a partner Virtual Airline, namely the Singapore Virtual Airlines Group, so that its pilots can support Singapore vACC's events and regular day-to-day sessions. SINvACC did not do as well in the past without support from a VA. Every human being has 24 hours a day, when there is a VA, there is less time to manage a vACC true, but who says our controller-pilots don't control? A VA is always the best friend of a vACC, they work hand in hand. Every vACC in Asia has a partner VA, or at least run a VA. Hong Kong vACC has Cathay Pacific Virtual, Indonesia vACC has Virtual Airlines of Indonesia and Philippines vACC also partners with PAL Virtual. Controllers in those vACCs fly a lot too! That is perfectly normal!

Think of Singapore vACC's structure as a pyramid with a very wide base. There are many S1s and S2s at the bottom, with so few training staff and higher rated controllers at the top to mentor them. That is because not many are willing to take up such responsibilities, more than what they can handle. I welcome that as they are mature enough to know that they should not have too many things on their hands, while hoping that more can take up training roles. Worse still, I have an INS, supposedly from Singapore vACC, well not that he does any instructional role now, but just hold an INS rating, hardly observing yet telling everyone here that Singapore vACC controllers are inactive. I wouldn't wish to comment about the previous management teams either.

I suggest that people should get some clues about what is going on, instead of [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming things and criticising here without any basis, or worse still, criticising for personal issues with SINvACC. Romano, you can continue monitoring our vACC forums and criticising on our vACC forums, and perhaps [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume that we have nothing going on in SINvACC just because we have nothing going on in our forums, if you enjoy the delusion that we are THAT inactive. Trust me, you do not know what is going on.

I am someone who welcomes promotional videos of any kind with open arms. However, we have people here who slams these awesome videos down immediately, due to personal biasness and well known agendas. Videos are made with hard work, they don't deserve to be slammed like that.

Feel free to check with VATSIM BoG member Florian Harms, who recently flew in to Singapore on the BAv groupflight. Ask him to comment about the quality of the Singapore vACC controllers. I have nothing to be afraid of as vACC Director.

Regards,

Lester Lee

Director

Instructor

Singapore Virtual Area Control Centre

Edited by Guest

Lester Lee

Training Director

Instructor

VATSIM South East Asia Division

[email protected]

President & CEO

Singapore Virtual Airlines Group

http://www.singaporevirtualairlines.org

[email protected]

Eugene Lee
Posted
Posted

I have observed this discussion for awhile, let me give you my two cent's worth, both as a former staff of SINVACC and VATSEA

As Lester has pointed out, Sinvacc has recently had large amounts of activities and events. A simple check on VATSIM statistics suggests that TWR, APP and CTR stations have been operated within the last 7 days. To call such activity "inactive" is not fair. Delwyn also mentioned that it is an examination period. A more accurate gauge of activity would be the Christmas period where we would have a full force online.

To be honest, SINVACC still lags behind the US and EUROPE divisions. But one must understand the demographics of SINVACC. Her controllers are mostly Singapore students, who already have to survive a pressure-cooker environment in school. Certainly there are things that can be done or are already being done, which I will leave it to the concerned members of this discussion to suggest. I am sure the management of SINVACC will certainly do their best within their abilities to support her growth, as Lester's post has shown.

@ Romano: I feel the video is a good expression of creativity and drive. We should not view advertisement and online VATSIM presence as a zero-sum game.

Our goal is to make VATSIM as real as it gets and controllers certainly need to fly to experience how their vocal commands actually affect pilots. Of course, the ratio of flying and controlling would certainly vary.

Sincerely,

Eugene Lee

Deputy Director

VATSEA2

Eugene Lee

Division Director

VATSIM South East Asia

Member, VATASIA Regional Conflict Resolution Panel

Supervisor / Instructor / Senior Controller

Graham Woodley
Posted
Posted

A view from the cockpit, if I may;

Romano's comments are ill-informed and unjustified and there's not much to add to the comments already posted in response.

Didn't see you around last weekend Romano, as a fully staffed Singapore airspace handled a steady influx of BAv arrivals at the end of their overnighter from London? Not only did they handle that in a professional manner, but also the normal traffic in and out that was mixed in.

Some of the BAv pilots can be a picky bunch, but I have heard no complaints (and even some rare praise!) about the standard of ATC at Singapore for that event.

I spend most of my time flying in and out of Singapore airspace and am always impressed by the level of ATC I receive. I also understand that these guys have real lives away from the scope, so I'm never going to complain when there isn't someone on and to be honest, there usually is. Even as I write, the newly promoted TWR controller is on, at 01:00 his time, and has been for 2.5 hours, with very little traffic. And DEL is on as well.

To suggest that the WSJC guys are not dedicated is, frankly, an insult to them.

Perhaps Mr. Lara has another agenda, which is to undermine the hard work of others for some personnel gain to himself, because it's hard to believe that someone would make such a forum post as his without checking his facts first.

If you care to pay the controllers a decent wage then you can complain about them not being online 24/7. If not then wise up to the fact that VATSIM is not real life - people have lives to lead outside - just as I won't complain about pilots in my VA not flying x numbers of hours a month.

Disappointing from someone in your position Mr. Lara - I think you owe the Sinvacc guys a public apology.

And if you'd like to take a pop at me for daring to criticise you, I'd be happy to entertain you, but by PM or email - don't reduce this thread into a battleground

Good day.

GW

Back on topic...

Ah - nice video Delwyn

1228.png

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

If that's so, the inactivity is rather visible than the efforts that is going on behind the scenes. Your effort is not for your own selves nor for your own credit, it should be for the pilots. Honestly though, I have been observing in this Division for quite some time and rarely I get to see any of your radar controllers online. So let us not count what's going on behind the scenes, I do not owe you an apology because I underviewed your 'efforts behind the scenes', clearly that wouldn't be seen. What we need is a visible management, a visible effort to make the Division better, a visible activity online and not solely during events. What we need is a regular presence, be it 1 hour or 2 every 2 weeks or longer. In that way, you can attract more pilots, not with some Promo video to attract controllers.

How many S1's do you have? S2's? So on and so forth..

Honestly, Lester Lee is the only person that I see on CTR. Why is that? If going back to your previous statement, you are working behind the scenes. What is done behind reflects to what is done inside. And from what is seen through that reflection, I was able to conclude the inactivity. The also very reason why I'm disappointed with how things are being managed is the fact that you have a lot of skillful controllers in there, you're controllers a very good, there's no lying in that, then why are they still stuck with their S1 or S2 rating? Why aren't they on CTR or APP?

It has been discussed before why promotions are rather slow than usual nowadays. I think it's because of the mountain high standard that doesn't meet what is present in the case of region traffic. We shouldn't be holding students on DEL or GND if they are already able to handle TWR. Its not reasonable to hold them back for any reason if they are more than ready or capable to handle traffic on the said position.

If you have problems dealing with the influx of controllers, then why not train someone up to your standard and get him to be a mentor so you can work hand in hand? Honestly, you are the only CTR rated person in that vACC of yours (as far as what is obvious). Why is that?

I rest my case now Mr. Lee. I'm glad to hear from you, finally. It's healthy that this was finally opened, now let us wait for the visible changes/improvements. All the best!

Romano Lara

Thomas Mathieu 998318
Posted
Posted

This is a rather disturbing thread.

Albiet, we are all entitled to open opinion. If a Division is in trouble, it is our responsibily as a network to offer [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance. If a Division is left to go inactive or desolves, it is a great loss for VATSIM and we should do everything we can to help.

I have been observing in this Division for quite some time and rarely I get to see any of your radar controllers online.

Why? and have you spoke with the EC/Regional Director with your observations? Have you offered your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance knowing there may be a need for help?

I rest my case now Mr. Lee. I'm glad to hear from you, finally. It's healthy that this was finally opened, now let us wait for the visible changes/improvements. All the best!

Why rest your case, why not jump in and offer [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance or recommend people who will?

Our Division suffers many of the same situations as sinvacc but we move forward each week and try make great progress. We are in our 4th year and continue to try to gain interest in the region.

Best Regards,

Thomas Mathieu

VATAME1 Region Director

VATSIM Africa Middle East

http://www.vatame.net

[email protected]

TMSIGVATAME.png

Lester Lee
Posted
Posted

Mr Romano Lara,

I urge you to re-read my post, apparently you are not getting what has been said. Eugene Lee is also our CTR rated controller, just that he is busy with divisional duties and thus not controlling regularly. Divisional and instructional staff spend more time on their duties instead of controlling, no surprise about that. And if you re-read the post, I did mention that I will be promoting one more APP controller to CTR within the next few weeks. Saying that I am not putting in the effort to increase the number of CTR controllers is not exactly fair.

As for instructional/mentoring staff, i am not the only one. I have 3 other mentors, of which 1 is a C3 and 2 are S3s. They are involved in training DEL and GND controllers, and have been great [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istants in my training team. Therefore saying that I do not train people to take up training roles like myself has no basis either. I just need more mentors so that I can bring in more controllers, as my mentors can get busy with studies at times.

Like I mentioned, promotional videos are meant to be applauded as they are made with hard work. They are not meant to be slammed or discredited by you. These videos are done for a good cause. If you do not appreciate them, then jolly well keep your comments to yourself, instead of dampening spirits here.

So many controllers here are students, and due to real world commitments, they don't have the time to move beyond tower. I would love them to get to APP and CTR, but some say they would like to gain more experience on tower first, which isn't a bad thing, some just fade away from controller duties to other hobbies or real world commitments, while others would move on to APP after an OTS [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment, either on the first or second attempt. Promotions and admissions go on as usual, which of course you won't know, since I report only to the VATSEA training director on that, not you.

The S1s and S2s are well on track to getting their S3, as long as they control regularly. As of now, I have no complaints about their activity. Upon completing the required number of hours, they can request an [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment for promotion at their own free will. If Singapore vACC has tough training and [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment standards, then I wonder why did VATSEA once commented that our [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essments are lenient when I submitted a copy of [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment record to them! You will definitely say that our standards are high, after all you did not clear it. I would listen to the division's opinions anytime, not because the division is my boss, but because they are a neutral party! If our standards are so high, then our controllers would have packed up and left. Why would they stay and work their way up? They are intelligent and motivated young people. Please do not suggest anything otherwise. Just days ago, a motivated S1 controller just went up to S2, and told me that he is going for his S3.

Looking at what you suggested, 1 to 2 hours every 2 weeks? Come on all facilities here already meet that! Facilities here are open most of the time late night till after midnight local time almost everyday. You are probably asleep in your bed to even "observe". If pilots like Mr Graham Woodley can testify that our controllers are online at like 1am local time yesterday, then perhaps you are blind to the fact that our controllers are busy people with a life in the day, and only free at night to control.

As to why some fly in the day instead of controlling, it is easier to do our work while leaving the flight in cruise, instead of controlling and sitting and staring at the computer with hardly any attention for anything else. True?

Regards,

Lester Lee

Director

Instructor

Lester Lee

Training Director

Instructor

[email protected]

President & CEO

[email protected]

Lester Lee
Posted
Posted

Hello Thomas,

We all know there are people in this world who can do a better job at criticising than at offering [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance. Don't worry we are doing fine, we just have people making a mountain out of a molehill owing to personal agendas, I have already accounted to my regional director about this. He is aware, and I owe nobody any explanation, except to our pilots and controllers, who of course have no complaints from what I can see. Thank you for your concern.

Lester Lee

Training Director

Instructor

[email protected]

President & CEO

[email protected]

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted
Why rest your case, why not jump in and offer [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance

Trust me, I have.

Couple of months ago, or I think last year, I PM'd the guy who runs Singapore about getting a visiting rating in there. He gladly refused without providing me any concrete reasons why he declined the request that I'd be visiting in there. How is that going to work? Anyhow, I rest my case now. I do not want to get personal and beyond in this public forums. Should there be any concerns, I'd be glad to answer you via email.

Romano Lara

Lester Lee
Posted
Posted

I don't see how such an accusation is going to work, that people have been turning down your applications for a visiting controller position. All visiting controllers here apply via email, not via personal message! I believe all vACCs, not only mine, prefer to keep communication logs as emails, so that they can easily be referred to.

I believe if you send in an application via email, and not via private message when the controller is busy controlling, then there is no reason anyone should turn your application down. I would like to see a vACC Director tell me that he accepts controller applications via VRC private messaging.

Lester Lee

Training Director

Instructor

[email protected]

President & CEO

[email protected]

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

I know how to apply to become a visiting controller. What happened last time was merely an inquiry and not a formal application. I believe we are old enough to know what's decent and what not, I wouldn't turn in an application via VRC Private Message. Of course.

Romano Lara

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

Gents

I think its best if we leave this thread as it stands without extensive discussions which may not be of any constructive value . The original poster has taken the effort to create a video . I agree with some points of view expressed here that if at all it was needed , such criticism can be phrased differently . It takes as we know a great amount of effort to get a division to function in the way people expect it to function . We have a few such reported issues in Asia to deal with . I would be looking at us all working together in a more constructive manner and contributing to whoever needs help in the best manner possible and with whatever our individual abilities allow us . All divsions have their own sets of problems , We will be addressing all such issues .

Benjamin Lim 1135255
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I am a regular pilot in the SEA region and have flown to and out of singapore on many occasions.I have to say that they are quite active this days, The services rendered to me was way better then other vACCs around here.

I think there could be a misjudgment on the part of some individuals here.

Jonathan Seet 1092034
Posted
Posted

I echo the answers given above, and let me put out my opinion as the Deputy Director of the vACC. In addition to the points raised above, I would like to add that the flight sim enthusiast group on this little red dot containing about 5 million people is not very large, and even fewer of those people know about VATSIM. To have the current number of active controllers here who are highly adept in what they do is already quite a difficult task to achieve, and I’d daresay we have achieved. As for whatever feedback given in this post, we will take it with several tablespoons of salt, and discuss about what has been said.

To recount my personal experience, I sacrifice my very precious leisure time I have after finishing my homework to control, and during events, even eat into my homework time to provide an online presence that is SINvACC, I believe that I speak for the many Student-Controllers in our vACC. I am currently in my 4th year of high school (or secondary school, as Singaporeans call it) and the locals in Singapore and Malaysia will know that Secondary 4 is where you make or break your future with the Major exams taking place this year (O Levels in Singapore and PMR in Malaysia). A number of our controllers are taking their major exams this year and are still arguably active, as compared to their peers (both playing other games, and in the vACC). This is where I’d say SINvACC is special, because many of our controllers are still schooling, and thus have to put studies before everything else. It’s just a local mindset for adults to not play these “mindless games” as I quote my English teacher.

I believe all that was needed to be said has been said and it is now up to the rest of the world to decide on what they think of SINvACC. It is my opinion that the many pilots that have p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed through our ATC Airspace during active control have little doubt that we do our best and more while controlling.

Thanks to all,

Jonathan Seet

Deputy Director

Student 3

Eugene Lee
Posted
Posted

Hi, I believe I need to address a misconception on the part of controllers joining VACC.

Membership of a VACC is a privilege, not a right. The custodian of the privilege is the VACC Director. On the part of SINVACC, I believe that Lester must have his reasons or considerations and that certainly does not have to be made public. Whether you receive a response or not, I believe some organisations only contact you when there is a favourable response. Application procedures are to follow the VACC norms.

About standards set by a particular VACC: The management of the VACC is directly accountable for the standards set. Hence they will decide and impose it on the controllers. There are no exceptions. When SINVACC conducts examinations, we follow strictly a criteria set by our training instructor. Fairness is not a question. If you have suggestions about too high standards, you may discuss with the VACC director. I believe he has his reasons for various rules and regulations.

Eugene Lee

Division Director

VATSIM South East Asia

Member, VATASIA Regional Conflict Resolution Panel

Supervisor / Instructor / Senior Controller

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

I neglected to mention ...lovely video Delwyn enjoyed it enjoyed the words too , nice work

Bowen Chau 813406
Posted
Posted

First of all, very nice video which can surely cheer up the vACC and other pilots in the region. I do want express here saying that Singapore vACC has done very good recently regarding to all activities and events. At the same time, they are willing to help other parties in preparing big event like World Flight 2010.

To be honestly, Singapore vACC is the first to reply on all internal emails I do appreciate what Lester has done to Singapore vACC by gathering up all the staffs and controllers. I hope everyone can understand that we are all human and we do have our real lives. All the division and vacc staffed are just come up and share their leisure time to make VATSIM more beautiful and crowd without asking for any compensation.

We are all VATSEA and we are family, and I do hope that everyone can enjoy their stay in this division.

If you need any [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance, please contact me bowen.chau@vat sea.net and my division staff will like to help you out.

Regards,

Bowen Chau

Division Director

VATSIM South East Asia

Cheers,

Bowen Chau (813406)

VATSEA1

Divisional Director

VATSIM South East Asia

Come fly our friendly SEA sky !!

Alfred Tang
Posted
Posted

Complaints about administrative matters should be directed to divisional staff or regional staff and should not be publicly debated here on the forum.

I will temporary lock this thread to prevent further unreasonable arguements of the issue.

Alfred Tang (934809)

Director | Hong Kong VACC