You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VRC Crash

Charles Schrantz 1065226

Charles Schrantz 1065226
Posted
Posted

Anyone else have VRC crash at about 0440z on 8/13?? I was using the N US server

Charles Schrantz

KZSE's DATM

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

VRC crash has nothing to do with the servers, I think. Application crash is something related to your machine, being kicked out of the server is something network related. Probably server splits, happens from time to time.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Charles Schrantz 1065226
Posted
Posted

but it happened to 3 other people in my ARTCC while controlling, and other ARTCC's as well. So I doubt it has anything to do with my computer as it happened at the same time to others while were in TS.

Charles Schrantz

KZSE's DATM

Darrol Larrok 1140797
Posted
Posted

Was this a disconnect or a crash?

sig.php?pilot=1199&type=101

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

ive had vrc crash before, mostly during some large events. no clue what causes it. usually before it happens ill note the server gets laggy.

not sure if its a load issue or what. has happened on more then one occasion tho.

once you start vrc again it wont happen again, but sometimes itll happen again even after the first crash after an hour or so

Harold Rutila 974112
Posted
Posted
ive had vrc crash before, mostly during some large events. no clue what causes it. usually before it happens ill note the server gets laggy.

not sure if its a load issue or what. has happened on more then one occasion tho.

once you start vrc again it wont happen again, but sometimes itll happen again even after the first crash after an hour or so

Sounds like a real world STARS scope .