You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Changes to the Board of Governors

David Klain 874106

David Klain 874106
Posted
Posted

On behalf of the Board of Governors, I am pleased to announce that Kyle Ramsey has been appointed to the role of Vice President, Pilot Training - VATGOV14.

Kyle has been covering the responsibilities of VATGOV14 for an extended period of time while also fulfilling his duties is Vice President, VAs and SOAs (VATGOV9). He is responsible for development of the Pilot Rating System currently in test and his shift to the VATGOV14 position will allow him to dedicate his efforts to bringing the Pilot Rating System to fruition.

It is with great regret that I announce that Bill Alderson has resigned as Vice President, Supervisors (VATGOV11). Bills reasons for stepping down are his own and it his choice on whether or not to share them with the VATSIM community. Bill has been a long-time member and contributor to the network and on behalf of his fellow Governors and the Founders, I wish him well and hope he is now able to enjoy the network a bit more.

While the VP, Supervisors position is vacant, Terry Scanlan (VATGOV2) will be acting VATGOV11 in addition to his normal responsibilities. While the VP, VAs and SOAs position is vacant, Kyle Ramsey (VATGOV14) will be acting VATGOV9 in addition to his normal responsibilities.

all the best,

Dave