You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Connecting to VATUSA

Robert Jaworski 1088186

Robert Jaworski 1088186
Posted
Posted

Hey guys, i was on vatusa taking the s1 controller exam, and i got finished taking it, went to click submit, and i got an error message. Now i dont know if my test score was submitted, and everytime i go to connect to the vatusa site, it wont let me, i keep getting an error message. Please help..

Error Message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home1/fsprosho/config/db_conn.php on line 11

Fatal error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home1/fsprosho/config/db_conn.php on line 11

and i also get this one:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (42000/1203): User fsprosho_vatusa already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home1/fsprosho/config/db_conn.php on line 29

Error, could not connect to database 2. Please try again later.

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

The VATUSA website is currently down.

Robert Jaworski 1088186
Posted
Posted

thank you man!.. how do you find that stuff out.. so i know for future reference>

Rob

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

I tried going to the website. haha Not trying to bash you, but when it didn't connect I asked a couple others if they could get to it and couldn't.

Gary Millsaps 830104
Posted
Posted

ATTENTION!!!

There is a problem with some people's access to the website.

If you are currently logged into the website or forum, DO NOT LOGOUT! Just leave the site/forum, go about your business and when necessary re-access the website/forum.

I'm working on the problem now and will try to get it all cleared up shortly.

Thanks for your patience...

Gary Millsaps

VATUSA1

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me...

guaranteed."

Gary Millsaps 830104
Posted
Posted

Okay,

Got the VATUSA Forum access code working again...I think I got the rest of them but just in case, post any problems here or send an email: vatusa1vatusa.net

Cheers!

Gary Millsaps

VATUSA1

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me...

guaranteed."