You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Region Director Vacancy

David Klain 874106

David Klain 874106
Posted
Posted

William Woo has stepped down as Director of the Asia Region and the BoG is soliciting applications for his replacement. Details on the position and how to apply can be found in the vacancy announcement.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

sorry to see you go Will! one of the nicest RD's around

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Silent but hard working, that's the best adjective I can use to describe William. Thank you very much for your service William, I hope you will still lurk around the forums from the time to time and maybe we can (re)attempt to have an i2i in HK around this summer. My visit this year went really quick, barely got a chance to tour the city and its culinary.

Enjoy your well deserved retirement from VATSIM!

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Dick Teh 844228
Posted
Posted

Mr Woo,

The progress and growth of VATASIA today is the testimony of your many hours of tireless effort and hardwork put into it. You had displayed your abilities as a true leader, an able administrator, someone who dared to take a risk, challenged the status quo, thought creatively and innovatively to achieve what was deemed impossible. You had not only a great vision but superb strategy and execution.

Its indeed a privilege for me to had worked alongside with you for a brief period of time.

Thank you and all the best.

Dick Teh

[sINVACC 06-07]

[VATASIA2 07-08]

Dick Teh

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

It has indeed been Great Working with Willliam over the years , The leadership

qualities have been inspiring to say the least , Good luck William see you around

in that newly developing region we discussed