You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XsquawkBox Download Problems

Bentley Barker 1169133

Bentley Barker 1169133
Posted
Posted

I am trying to move Xsquawkbox into the plugins folder and I have followed all the directions to do so, but when I run x-planes, the plugin drop down list doesn't see it and i have done it multiple times.

Also when i open the "for plugin folder" one folder has xsquawkbox resource and the other has a picture next to it identifying that it is a windows file,

if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted
I am trying to move Xsquawkbox into the plugins folder and I have followed all the directions to do so, but when I run x-planes, the plugin drop down list doesn't see it and i have done it multiple times.

Then you've not done it correctly. You move the contents of the "for plugins folder" not the folder itself.

Also when i open the "for plugin folder" one folder has xsquawkbox resource and the other has a picture next to it identifying that it is a windows file,

Right. The one with the picture next to it is the plugin itself. The folder is a bunch of data that XSquawkBox needs. Move BOTH into the X-plane/Resources/plugins directory.

• 4 months later...
Petros Politis 1184322
Posted
Posted

i can not download xsguawkbox can you help me thank you

Keith Smith
Posted
Posted

Can you be a lot more specific? What are you doing, exactly? And, which step isn't working, exactly?