You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

nHancer problem

John Graham 1036677

John Graham 1036677
Posted
Posted

I just updated my PC to Windows 7 x64 64-bit Ultimate. I used Windows XP previously. When I started up nHancer, it shows me the normal start logo, then disappears like it is going to start the full program but nothing happens. It isn't in my hidden icons bar either.

asb4.jpg

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

try running it as admin from the start menu once. if it works then right click on the short cut in the start menu and check the box next to run as admin

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted

What version of the nVidia drivers are you using? I don't believe nHancer 2.59 works with the 2xx series drivers.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

John Graham 1036677
Posted
Posted

I am running 258.96. I will try another one. Is there a Windows 7 driver for x64 below 2xx?

asb4.jpg

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted
I am running 258.96. I will try another one. Is there a Windows 7 driver for x64 below 2xx?

I'm running 197.45 with Win7 64-bit.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

John Graham 1036677
Posted
Posted

Okay. I will try that and see how it goes.

Thanks

asb4.jpg

John Graham 1036677
Posted
Posted

Work perfectly thankyou so much

asb4.jpg