You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

On... Functions associated with clicks dont work

Brendan Chen 943434

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some strange issues: I tried to use OnDoubleClickScreenObject, and OnClickScreenObject functions, they both don't get called when I click on the screen object. Could someone please tell me what could be wrong?

I am certain that a screen object exist, as OnOverScreenObject was called when I place my cursor over and expected screen object, but unfortunately when I click or double click, the appropriate functions were not called. What could be wrong?

Cheers

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png

Juha Holopainen
Posted
Posted

Hard to say what's wrong, both functions work for me. Could you show the code that's not working?

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

Not sure what to show... I've tried to start a new project, copy and pasting code from the old. That didn't work.

This is my 2nd attempt at the plugin, the first attempt, the On functions were working, I've used the same VS version, but somehow this time it was not working...

Someone told me it was because the 'virtual' function wasn't properly connected, so the one in my cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] wasn't connected.

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

Thanks to all that tried to help, the problem is now SOLVED!!

Thanks to Gergely for your time, and I would like to borrow this chance to let everyone know how the problem was solved:

I had a screen object type 'int' set to 0, and apparently, 0 means unidentified object therefore EuroScope ignores it. I changed it to 1 and all works! Please note, this was not docomeented.

Now I can continue developing!

Thanks all

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!