You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Has anyone had any experience with CH products?

Tony Vienonen 1136602

Tony Vienonen 1136602
Posted
Posted (edited)

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/index.html

They make controller and throttle quadrants. I am looking on getting the six slider throttle quadrant.

Edited by Guest
tvieno.gif1136602.jpg

Austin Williams 1089499
Posted
Posted

I have both their yoke and rudder pedals. I can't say I'm too impressed with the build quality of CH products. Their modules are constructed of all plastic held together with screws. I've had to replace my yoke once in the past two years because the wiring became frayed and eventually was pulled out of the back. A few days ago I had to remove the underside of the rudder pedals because dirt and tidbits become sucked into the module. Every time the pedals are moved back and forth there is an opening which stuff is easily sucked into. If I had a choice to do it all over again, I would probably choose Saitek over CH.

Austin.

9642.png

Darrol Larrok 1140797
Posted
Posted

I've got a fairly old CH yoke and rudder, it's pretty good.

sig.php?pilot=1199&type=101

Josh Thompson 1176868
Posted
Posted

Ive got the old yolk set-up. Ive had it forever and still works great. The screws got shaved down so i need to clamp it down to the desk, but other than that its been worth the money

220pxcontinentalconnect.png

Josh Thompson

First Officer Colgan Air

Sean Harrison
Posted
Posted

I have the old USB Yoke, Pedals, & Throttle Quadrant. Had them for several years and close to 2000+ VATSIM hours, and would not be without them. They work perfectly with FSUIPC and no need for any software etc.

I'd happily recommend them to anyone using FS9 on an older PC, or later.

Sean

C1/O P3

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
Brian Knoblauch 1155119
Posted
Posted

I'm still using an old CH Products joystick I bought for my 8088 back in the day (running FS9 on a P4, with an analog joystick card!). Still works like new. Very heavily built. I can't speak to their current products, but back then they made seriously stout joysticks!