You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Scenery recommendation - problem with FSPax

Dennis Mangold 973237

Dennis Mangold 973237
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I flew to ZBAA during the "How to find a white hare on the snow?" event. Thanks for the ATC, I liked it!

However, there seems to be a weird problem with your scenery recommendation for ZBAA (ZBAA scenery FS9 - Chinese Airports): My FS P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]engers reported I had flown from ZSGS to ZBAA, whereas I took off in ZBAA and gave me penalty for that. My VA-colleagues tell me that there are similiar strange problems with other airports from the pack. Just wanted to let you know...

Otherwise: Thanks again for the great ATC, hope to be flying to the PR China again some time!

Cheers,

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your compliment. As for the problem, it is known, and there are fixes out there. There was one other member who mentioned a fix which unfortunately I had forgotten. And I was not able to reach him for some time, I will continue to try and let you know.

Cheers

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png

• 2 years later...
Li Chunlei 1281501
Posted
Posted

it is better to use OBRX for beautiful scenery。It makes you enjoy a new experience of flying.