You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

2006 world soccer championship: Wo is coming to Germany???

Martin Georg 811874

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hiya,

as many of you may know the 2006 world soccer championships will take place in Germany in summer 2006. Are there some of you coming for the games? If yes, do you know when???

Edited by Guest

best regards,

Martin Georg

3500.png

Michael Reilly 886102
Posted
Posted

I would have been going over had Ireland got through, but unfortunetely that won't be happening now.

Damn Switzerland

VATSIM Supervisor

VATEIR C3

• 3 weeks later...
Norbert Pflug 899571
Posted
Posted
Hiya,

as many of you may know the 2006 world soccer championships will take place in Germany in summer 2006. Are there some of you coming for the games? If yes, do you know when???

HA, we`ll see you in Vienna in 2008

Cheers,

Norbert

wf2010banner.jpg

>>>>>> http://www.fly737.com <<<<<<

Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I live in Amsterdam. Not too far away from Germany, about 2 hours without traffic, 4 hours with normal traffic .

I was here in Amsterdam when the European fotball cup in 2000 was on and it was hysterical. The whole place was like a carneval. Partying people everywhere and lots of fun. It was quite hard to get ticket to the games though. you had to get them way in advance and even then it was hard to get them. Needless to say i watched all the games on TV

I would like to go if i could get some tickets to some games. I could perhaps combine it with a bit of vacation. I have never been to Berlin for example. Love to do that.

I have never been to a country where they are arranging so many parties and things as Germany. Purely the best parties and carnevals!!!! There is always something going on. I hope i can make it there. If not for the fotball i can just go and party

Cheers / Jan