You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need server code for Uk cant connect

James Comer 1186522

James Comer 1186522
Posted
Posted

Hi, I have recently purchased X plane 9 and installed xsquawkbox with success. However when I go to connect o have no server codes. I am based in the UK but dont mind connecting to the USA. Could someone tell me where I have to posistion myself when I start the game i.e what airport and some server codes I could try?

Thanks

James

Stuart Mundye 874474
Posted
Posted
Hi, I have recently purchased X plane 9 and installed xsquawkbox with success. However when I go to connect o have no server codes. I am based in the UK but dont mind connecting to the USA. Could someone tell me where I have to posistion myself when I start the game i.e what airport and some server codes I could try?

Thanks

James

You can get the active server codes from ServInfo or from the Apollo website HERE.

Regards

Stuart

James Comer 1186522
Posted
Posted

OK thanks.

If i selected the Germany one would I have to be in an airport in germany or does it not matter?

Thanks

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

the servers dont place you anywhere. they only connect you to the network.

all servers are linked together, no matter which one you connect to, other pilots and controllers will see you

James Comer 1186522
Posted
Posted

Thanks, still doesnt seem to work.

What would the port code be?