You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Zoom out

Miguel Frias

Miguel Frias
Posted
Posted

I use the option "Zoom center under the cursor" option from the General Settings. This is useful when zooming in. However:

1) when zooming out, Euroscope does not zoom out maintaining the center appropriately.

2) With this option on, F11 and F12 (zoom keys), zoom in and out according to the visibility point and not the mouse.

Miguel

Miguel Frias

Senior Instructor (I3) & Certified Pilot (P4), ZLA I-11 graduate

Portugal vACC Training Director (ACCPT2), VATEUD Operations Director (VATEUD8)

Portugal vACC, VATEUD, VATSIM

1107190.png1107190.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

The first one works as planned for me. The position that is under the cursor remains in the same position on the screen while zooming in and out.

The second one is true. I will change.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Miguel Frias
Posted
Posted

What I meant is that I would prefer that the point I'm over would be recentered on the screen. When we point at something we want to center it (much like is done with double right click)

Miguel Frias

Senior Instructor (I3) & Certified Pilot (P4), ZLA I-11 graduate

Portugal vACC Training Director (ACCPT2), VATEUD Operations Director (VATEUD8)

Portugal vACC, VATEUD, VATSIM

1107190.png1107190.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

We got some versions like this, but it was not really usable. If I move the position the mouse is over to the center and zoom, then the mouse will be in another position immediately. So if you zoom twice the center will be something that is really hard to estimate and you will be lost.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer