You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Mic calibration failure.

Brian Knoblauch 1155119

Brian Knoblauch 1155119
Posted
Posted

Having an interesting issue where the mic calibration fails, but playing back what it heard results in good audio. It appears that I'm getting good audio in, but VRC is rejecting it for some reason. Is there a way to set the calibration manually when automatic doesn't work?

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
Having an interesting issue where the mic calibration fails, but playing back what it heard results in good audio. It appears that I'm getting good audio in, but VRC is rejecting it for some reason. Is there a way to set the calibration manually when automatic doesn't work?

Been a while since I wrote the code, but I think it still saves the calibration, even if it says there's a problem. You should be good to go.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Brian Knoblauch 1155119
Posted
Posted

Been a while since I wrote the code, but I think it still saves the calibration, even if it says there's a problem. You should be good to go.

OK, thanks! I'll operate under that [Mod - Happy Thoughts]umption unless proven otherwise!