You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Big thank you from the Highway boys !!

Benjamin Corey 1006388

Benjamin Corey 1006388
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

We are posting this message here, cause we'd like it to reach every FIR country wide. As some of you may have noticed or not, for the past month we have been on a tour of all major cities in Canada from West to East, and as of this last friday the tour came to an end.

We wanted to take the time to acknowledge and mention to everyone who were involved either by watching our live feed, flying with us along our legs, or and most importantly controlling us during our flights, a big and heartfelt thankyou. We really had a ball going from city to city and talking to all the FIR's along our route.

Landing in Gander we prepared a little closing/thankyou speech for all you and invite you to go and have a listen. Thank you very much and good day to all from Air Highway.

:

Dan Arsenault 949706
Posted
Posted

Thanks/Merci for flying into Gander. I am sorry I did not hear about your venture earlier as I would certainly have flown along with you for a leg or two.

It was very neat to see your setup through the webcam. Until next time.

Dan

Dan [Mod - Happy Thoughts]nault

CZQM/CZQX Instructor

Tim Murphy
Posted
Posted

I heard about your cross country tour from one of the Montreal folks - a link in TS3. I was amazed from the first time loading up, seeing the great home cockpit set up, fun interaction, great experience. I was hooked.

I look forward to more events - I remember you guys way before you were famous - back on the Monday nights HWY flights were in and out of QM. Glad you are back up and flying.

Thanks again for the videos - and the great music in the into!

Thanks,

Tim

Help a newbie!

http://czqm.ca

QM/QX Instructor

Michael Avila 1077868
Posted
Posted

Glad you enjoyed flying in VATCAN!

6078501976_546409509a_o.png

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys,

I was the pilot sitting on the ground at Ketchikan waiting for your arrival from Whitehorse. I watched your web show and tracked your progress on VATSPY and then watched amazed as I saw myself sitting on the ground as you taxi'd in. Enthralled is the only way I can describe myself and amazing is the only way I can describe you two.

What a great way to share the addiction that is VATSIM with others.

Can't wait for your next adventure.

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Jean-Sebastien Paquet 1007
Posted
Posted

Hey all

I'm J. S. the other pilot at airhighway, the one that talk less . I just wanna say a big thanks to all of you. Also we did finish the tour just on time since the 20 of April was a special day for Ben, he's now the father of a healthy baby boy. That's right, we have a new pilot at AirHighway !!! So that also mean we might not be flying for a bit of time. So thanks again and don't worry we will be back!

Enjoy the beautiful sky of VATSIM!

JS

AHW-VaList-005.png

sig.php?userhash=A1eTf5u2Dfsv6GMbkws630gJ&

Michael Avila 1077868
Posted
Posted
Hey all

I'm J. S. the other pilot at airhighway, the one that talk less . I just wanna say a big thanks to all of you. Also we did finish the tour just on time since the 20 of April was a special day for Ben, he's now the father of a healthy baby boy. That's right, we have a new pilot at AirHighway !!! So that also mean we might not be flying for a bit of time. So thanks again and don't worry we will be back!

Enjoy the beautiful sky of VATSIM!

JS

Congrats on the baby!!!

6078501976_546409509a_o.png