You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

London Heatrow is not a playground

William Brazier 906785

William Brazier 906785
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi

This is a message to the pilot who keeps useing Heathrow as a Playground. DON'T. It is not profesonal or realistc to hover over taxing, airiveing, departing or parcked aircraft . Not only is it a hazard but it becomes really anoying having someone hovering over your plane all the time with a call sign of POLICE or US-CUSTOMES

PLEASE REMEMBER

IF YOU WOULDNT DO IT IN THE REAL WORLD DON'T DO IT IN VATSIM

If you would like to practice your low flying skills plese do it offline or in a remote Military airfeld that is not under ATC coverage.

Thanks For Your attencion

Will

P.S

I know that this does not apply to 99.999% of people so sorry for the lecture everyone.

Also I would be gratefull for a Admin or superviser to keep there eyes out for this individual as he does not respond to any form of comunicaton through squawk box

Thanks

Edited by Guest
SigBanner1.jpg

Gareth Williams 840232
Posted
Posted

Hi William,

well that was easy....

A little detective work on the statistics using the two callsigns you gave provided me with one name that has used BOTH of those callsigns in the last few days.

I suggest next time you check on Servinfo to find out a User ID and then make a report to Vatsim-UK staff or a SUP with the details.

Suffice to say the user that was pointed to is 'quite' new and as usually is the case probably doesn't read this forum.

Regards,

Gareth

William Brazier 906785
Posted
Posted

humm yes

damm i should of done dat thanks a lot

SigBanner1.jpg