You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Wilco EJets FS2004 CTD

Ryan Fredericks

Ryan Fredericks
Posted
Posted

hey,

I got the EJets from Wilco a couple days ago and it was working great now I select the E190 from "create flight page" and click Fly now it justs does a CTD, but if I start it with a cessna load it up at the airport, then select aircraft it works what could the issue be causing it from not loading in the "create flight" way?

Any help would be good!

Thanks!

Ryan

Sean Hatfield 1165048
Posted
Posted

Your best bet would be to contact wilco pub on this matter. I had this problem too when I first got the E-Jets..I can't remember how I fixed it. From what I remember, its an issue with the type of operating system you have (32 or 64 bit).

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

That approach in fact is the most recommended approach for almost all paywares. I believe it has something to do with how FS loads certain variables and all payware developers, since they are stretching the capabilities of FS using custom development (all the other systems we need that don't exist on default acft), the default cessna loaded and shutdown gives them that opportunity. I use the LJ45 in FSX , pull the mix/prop to 0, I know they don't have it, but you can actually shut any acft down by pulling the mix/prop to 0, amazing features of FS .

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1