You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can I do this

Graeme Florance 906409

Graeme Florance 906409
Posted
Posted

So while working a busy event the other night using Euroscope i found out that our files were not set up correctly for the ground and delivery positions that I was working. When I say that I mean I was unable to see any aircraft in my planes list or dept lists. I am sure this is to do with the ownership hierarchy not being correct

What I want to be able to do is edit my easy ground tags so that when i right click them the flight plan will display for editing is that possible?

Cheers

Graeme

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Yes sure, it is possible. Create your own TAG family and add select the click functions for the ground TAG items.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Graeme Florance 906409
Posted
Posted

Can you walk me throught it am struggling to figure it out

Aaron Schpitzer 1174936
Posted
Posted

I had the same problem with my lists when I started on APP because aircraft weren't showing up in the lists from other airports in my controll. Go in "other set" -> "general settings" -> uncheck "set active APT by owned sectors". Then go into your runway selection box and make sure the right airport is checked. If the a/c still don't show up then idk.

To set your tags go into your "other set" -> "tag editor". I recomend creating a copy of a tag familly to avoid screwing up default tag famillies. In that box, select the familly you want to edit, for tag type select "ground no radar". Below it will show contents of the tag. Click on the one you want to make the flightplan box come up, for example callsign, then change the function of "left button" and/or "right button" by using the drop down box to "open flight plan dialog box". Make sure you click OK and not the X or it wont apply.

CFC001.png

1174936, S3/P1

CZYZ FE

CZUL, ZNY, ZOB, ZBW Visitor

Canforce CEO

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Duplicate the default TAG family and just work your way up there. Since the default one cannot be modified.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Graeme Florance 906409
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys