You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need Russian-communication help!

Mirza Ibrahimovic

Mirza Ibrahimovic
Posted
Posted

Hello our Russian fellas,

This is not a VATSIM-related request, but I still hope that someone of you is able to help me out, since I don't have any Russian friends.

Some of my friends are going to MAKS in August and beside the show will do me a favor visiting a certain model shop in Moscow to buy me some airplane model kits that I have found on the shops home page and added to the cart, so everything is visible, on paper.

But, when I try to contact the shop via email (English) and phone to reserve the items to mid August for pickup, they are not able to communicate with me, as they do not talk English. On email they do not respond, not even on the cart request, and on phone, a girl, I think Tanja, only says yes yes, but nothing happens. And I don't have any Russian-talking friends that can help me.

So therefore I wanted to ask, if anyone of you, are able to help me out contacting the shop and providing them the shopping chart with the items that I want reserved for the pick up mid August?

I will provide you all information on email and there or on Skype, we can continue the comm. It's something that can be solved in 1 mins of time, if just Russian is spoken

If yes, drop me a PM with your email/Skype, thanks!

Many thanks for reading and hope to hear from you,

Mirza Ibrahimovic | VATSIM Adria PR & Events Manager

Svilen Vassilev
Posted
Posted

Hello, Mirza!

I'm fluent in Russian and I'll gladly help you out! You know where to find me, I roam your skies frequently

Be safe!

Svilen

C1/P2 | vaccbih.info

Mirza Ibrahimovic
Posted
Posted

Svilen my good friend, great! Sending you the email, many thanks, case solved!

Mirza Ibrahimovic | VATSIM Adria PR & Events Manager