You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Changing region and division

Uros Veselic 1195846

Uros Veselic 1195846
Posted
Posted

Hi!

I have a question concerning region and division change...Right now I am [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to Europe region and Europe(exept UK) division. And I want to change my division to UK division. And whnever I go to members page and division deployment page I get a message ""You have already been [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the Europe (except UK) division. Please contact the division director for further information on changing your division.""...And if I go to region change I get a message ""You are already a member of the region you asked to be transferred to!""

And where do I contact division director for further information on changing my division?

Thank in advance

Pedro Diogo 985361
Posted
Posted
Hi!

I have a question concerning region and division change...Right now I am [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to Europe region and Europe(exept UK) division. And I want to change my division to UK division. And whnever I go to members page and division deployment page I get a message ""You have already been [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the Europe (except UK) division. Please contact the division director for further information on changing your division.""...And if I go to region change I get a message ""You are already a member of the region you asked to be transferred to!""

And where do I contact division director for further information on changing my division?

Thank in advance

Hi Uros,

The VATSIM-UK Division Director's email can be found at http://www.vatsim-uk.co.uk/website/staff/ (or director -at- vatsim-uk -dot- co -dot- uk).

Hope this helps.

Pedro Diogo

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Uros,

I'll write to you privately.

Thomas

Thomas George

Uros Veselic 1195846
Posted
Posted