You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

weird Problem with SqkBox

Michael Lockwood

Michael Lockwood
Posted
Posted

Good morning.

I was doing my flight this morning and when I launched sqk box, it would only refresh the screen down to where the sqkbox screns were

say I put both the sqk box and transponder screens at the middle of the screen, only the top part will move, below that line is like a screen capture shot and doesn't budge.

Any ideas?

Michael J. Lockwood 922991

You May Be A Redneck Pilot if your stall warning plays "Dixie."

4255.png

Leonard Jungck 905087
Posted
Posted

I had the same problem. Except it happened with SB3, FSINN, FSPAX or just rolling my mouse over a guage. Does this happen to you Michael?

After I wiped my HD(not related to this), it fixed it, but it's back. GRRRRRR

I did find out that my anti-virus program ran an installation update and killed 4 Windows applications. These applications maybe the casue, but I won't find out until Monday. I'll let you know what I find out, if any.

Just curious, can you QUIT SB3 without FS freezing? That is my other problem too.

4656.png

Michael Lockwood
Posted
Posted

sounds close to mine. though I can quit Sqkbox and come back and it fixes it for a few, but then it messes up again.

everyonce in a while, FS9 reminds it self that it hasn't refreshed the bottom part and then fixes itself, only to freeze again

Michael J. Lockwood 922991

You May Be A Redneck Pilot if your stall warning plays "Dixie."

4255.png