You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ATC's using MAC

Carlos Rangel 1191257

Carlos Rangel 1191257
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I have recently installed Euroscope thanks to Wine on my MAC. It works fine, nothing to say about it, the only thing is actually the history dots (or trail) that just won't show up. Even though the number of dots is set to 5, nothing is shown. I was wondering if there was any ATC using Mac experiencing the same issue and if they eventually got it fixed??

Thanks for your help,

Carlos

generate.php?mid=1191257

Scott Diamond 1001574
Posted
Posted

Hi Carlos, you could give Craig Philips’ UK [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant plug-in a try which has an option for the history trails but I’m not entirely sure if it will run on a Mac or not as it requires Microsoft Visual C++ redistribution package — always worth a shot! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50408&start=0

Carlos Rangel 1191257
Posted
Posted

Hi Scott,

I gave it a try, unfortunately .dll's requiring MVC++ are not supported on mac...

Does this mean there is no way for me to be an ATC? :/

Regards,

Carlos

generate.php?mid=1191257

Stephan Boerner 945550
Posted
Posted

I have an English tutorial on how to setup es on a Mac which I am supposed to put into the wiki but haven't found time to do so yet. I will try to do that over the next days. However I am not using a Mac myself, so I can just provide the tutorial provided by someone else.

I will put a link here after I added the tutorial to the wiki.

Stephan Boerner

VATEUD - ATC Training Director

EuroScope Board of Designers | GVCCS Beta Tester

edff,euroscope,ger1oic,lhaoic.jpg

EuroScope Quick Start Guide

Carlos Rangel 1191257
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your help!

I have eventually purchased VMWare and installed Euroscope. I installed the UK [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant plug in but again, I can't see any history trail, even typing .uka h does not show up the pop-up history window... Am I doing something wrong here?

Regards,

Carlos

generate.php?mid=1191257

Carlos Rangel 1191257
Posted
Posted

I still can't get it to work, although the other .uka will work? :/

generate.php?mid=1191257