You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Professional Mode - problem when terminating

Maciej Olborski 1066926

Maciej Olborski 1066926
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I'm currently working on the Scottish Control pack which will be based on the Professional Mode etc. Everything is going okey but sometimes there is a problem with terminating aircrafts when they are cooming to land or leaving airspace to UNICOM. Funny thing is that sometimes it terminates aircraft propperly and sometimes it doesnt.

So now the problem... When I do Uncorrelate aircraft and then release it, aircraft dissapears of my sector exit list and appears on my sector inbound list, it is perfectly fine if the aircraft is still in my airspace. But after aircraft leaves my airspace he should dissapear of my sector inbound list, sometimes it doesnt. The same problem appears when doing uncorrelate and then release to the aircrafts on a approach, they sometimes stay on my sector inbound list until pilot logoffs, they should stay only until pilot is airborne.

I can provide you guys with settings etc, just tell me what you want to know

Thanks in advence.

Maciej.

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

Why do you uncorrelate them?

Just because you drop them to unicom there's no need to remove the correlation, that is to be honest the easiest solution IMO.

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Michael Pike
Posted
Posted

If you uncorrelate the tag, the aircraft position will be calculated from the flightplan and departure time. The "flightplan position" may still be in your airspace even though the radar echo you were following has left it. (Just thinking out loud).

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK