You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

London 133.7

Anthony Carbott

Anthony Carbott
Posted
Posted

Just so that the controller knows, SHF293 was asked several times to contact, but when I did, I wasn't getting any responce from you, wasn't ignoring you, I was trying.

Regards.

• Board of Governors
Tim Barber
Posted
Posted

Did you try another method of contact such as text or private message to try and resolve the issue?

Tim Barber

VATSIM President

Anthony Carbott
Posted
Posted

Well, there wasn't really an issue, but yes I tried voice, text and even contacting another control centre to see if he had a method of contacting him.

I don't know of any other way than this forum to let him know I wasn't ignoring him, I did by best but something wasn't working. That's all.

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

did you try .msg LON_TWR message or whatever the controller's callsign was? also was the controller showing up in your pilot client?

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted

Sometimes the voice channel can drop out without the controller knowing.

What happened when you asked the other controller to contact him, did you get a reply from the second controller at all ?

Anthony,

Try asking the same in the domestic UK forum as the majority of local controllers and pilots read that one.

http://community.vatsim-uk.co.uk/

David James

VATSIM Screenshot Contest Coordinator

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4gig, RAM 3.25gig, ATI Radeon HD4800, XP Pro SP3, FS9.1 FSnav FSinn VRC

EXS_3.jpg

Miguel Frias
Posted
Posted

Sometimes it's the controller's side, sometimes it's the pilot's side. Best thing to do is check if the mic is working properly, trying another frequency and then returning to the one you were at and finally a quick disconnect and reconnect from VATSIM.

Miguel

Miguel Frias

Senior Instructor (I3) & Certified Pilot (P4), ZLA I-11 graduate

Portugal vACC Training Director (ACCPT2), VATEUD Operations Director (VATEUD8)

Portugal vACC, VATEUD, VATSIM

1107190.png1107190.png