You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

i need ur help Wycliffe Barrett 895867

Nicodemus Nwankwo 1187052

Posted
Posted

Hi please, i need ur help, are u from USA, please i need ur helps to buy a system, i need to be flying do online due to my system problem, thank you, i want to buy a pc, please need u response

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted (edited)

HI

That's a rather unorthodox way of getting someones attention.

Unfortunately I am not in the states. Not sure that matters really. best advice I can give and that is simply buy the best machine you can afford.

straightforward spec

i5 2500k Intel CPU

Asus motherboard

8gb ram

ATI high end graphics card

1000watt power supply

120gig solid state drive for Win7 64bit

2x 500 gig HDD

1xdvd rewriter

midi tower (if you can afford it an aluminium one will be best)

take this list to an independant supplier and getthem to build a machine of this specification.

Wycliffe

Edited by Guest

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

Well played, Wycliffe.

Kyle Ramsey

Posted
Posted
HI

That's a rather unorthodox way of getting someones attention.

Unfortunately I am not in the states. Not sure that matters really. best advice I can give and that is simply by the best machine you can afford.

straightforward spec

i5 2500k Intel CPU

Asus motherboard

8gb ram

ATI high end graphics card

1000watt power supply

120gig solid state drive for Win7 64bit

2x 500 gig HDD

1xdvd rewriter

midi tower (if you can afford it an aluminium one will be best)

take this list to an independant supplier and getthem to build a machine of this specification.

Wycliffe

My appologies for that.

The issue is that i finally saw a machine i want to buy from that site u showed my Core i7-2600K/Z68/1TB/SSD HDMI SuperCombo

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.755250&cm_sp=DIY_PC_Combos-_-755250-_-Combo and they cant ship to dubai , only US and Canada, and am desperate to fly, i really admire FSX to the extent i have been observing people from Vrout , you know where am from, the latest laptop i can find is i3 that cant play fsx.

If i can get anyone that is here that resides in US, i need to make a deal with him to get me that above, a cooler http://www.corsair.com/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-cooler/hydro-series-h100-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html too , i will send him money to purchase it and send to my location, i need the person to get me new FSX gold package too, since the two i bought from dubai was installed in previouse two laptops and was a disapoinment to me bcos the laptop sucks, once again, my sincere appology for the way i contacted u, it is just am desperate and frustrated, know that i have the money to buy nice system, and they dont ship to my location, if u need to speak with me in private, please do, and my skype ID is Affi2 , thank you

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted

Nicodemus

I dont know what your Google Access is like in Dubai but I did a quick search and there are numerous computer suppliers in Dubai

Here is a link to one such supplier who by the look sof it would be able to fulfil all your needs.

http://www.alershadgroup.com/

Wycliffe

P.S. do not buy a laptop for FSX. Desktop PC's are best.

atc5o.png

Luca Benelli
Posted
Posted

In the first link returned by Google looking for dubai computer shops i've found more than one i7 processor.

Sorry to say this, but i really don't like how this thread sounds...

You can surely buy in any online shop in the US and have the stuff delivered to you if you don't find it in Dubai without asking anybody to buy stuff for you and sending them the money.

Luca Benelli - C3 - P2

Florian Harms
Posted
Posted

Take Computerplaza, Al-Ershad or equal in Downtown Dubai.

google is your friend on questions like this.

Flo

Florian Harms

VATSIM Europe Division / DCRM

Supervisor

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted

Aw come on guys, not everybody is as savvy as some of us. I see nothing wrong with Nicodemus' request. Although offering money to people to buy a system for him and get it shiped is a little odd. He is correct some companies will not ship to the the Middle east so come on give hima break.

Wycliffe

atc5o.png