You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Cyborg F.L.Y 5 Dual Throttle Issue

Brendan Chen 943434

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I am experiencing some problems with my newly purchased F.L.Y 5 flight stick.

First problem I had was the joystick throttle (both of them), only one was working, the second one wasn't responding. Therefore I focused on FSUIPC (by the way I'm running FS9). Now that I have my throttles both controlling the two engines of a 737, but I find that the input is not linear to the output. It seemed to have some dead zone in the throttles. The two end points and the mid point is a lot less sensitive than the other areas.

I tried to disable all NULL zones from the flight stick driver as well as FS (also disable joystick on the FS as recommended by many tutorials). But tried to look everywhere can't seem to find an answer.

Just would like to know if anyone experienced this? And how did you get it solved?

Thanks in advance.

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png

Brendan Chen 943434
Posted
Posted

OK, what I've figured out it was more of an internal issue with the sim (iFly I was flying).

I checked with the default aircraft (Default 737), and looked at the throttles of the iFly, it seemed to be linear.

But now, a more operational issue came up. Since it's not exactly the same problem, I started another thread here.

If anyone have any information on this, I'd love to hear it!

Merry Xmas!

Brendan Chen

VATPRC Tech Support

You make the difference!

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png