You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

real atc sound

dvir shany 1174016

dvir shany 1174016
Posted
Posted

Hey folks,

i just wanted to get some tips how to make the atc sound to be as real as it can.

i am listening to a real atc at liveatc.net, and i want to hear as close as possible, somebody tips? thanks(;

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

most of the pilot clients have an option to simulate VHF transmissions That's about as close as you're going to get without finding software or FX modules that can be run on specified outputs.

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group

dvir shany 1174016
Posted
Posted
most of the pilot clients have an option to simulate VHF transmissions That's about as close as you're going to get without finding software or FX modules that can be run on specified outputs.

Hey, thanks for the reply, where can i do this on fsinn?

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

Hey, thanks for the reply, where can i do this on fsinn?

It's under settings of FWInn (the "traffic lights" next to the clock).

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted
RT.jpg

David James

VATSIM Screenshot Contest Coordinator

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4gig, RAM 3.25gig, ATI Radeon HD4800, XP Pro SP3, FS9.1 FSnav FSinn VRC

EXS_3.jpg

dvir shany 1174016
Posted
Posted

hey thanks, what abound the inband voice signal tone volume? is that will help too? thanks(:

dvir shany 1174016
Posted
Posted

Hey, i did not find the VHF transmission, where is it? in the various section? of the fsinn?

dvir shany 1174016
Posted
Posted

Hey, i don't mind use softwares, if there's a good one why not?(: