You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Urgent need of a VA

Karim Younis 1197643

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

Hey

So I really need to be in a VA and i want a really good one that works with vatsim and maybe simmiles and that acually reply back.

Id also want one thats probably based in north america because i love to fly in newyork, boston, and those cities.

So any links would be a great help. Thank You guys.

Andrew Morris 1008402
Posted
Posted

Karim,

There is a huge list of VAs that work with VATSIM. Just go to http://www.linksmanager.com/vatsimvas. There you will find a list of airlines ordered by region.

Hope this helps!

Andrew Morris

Enroute Controller

VATSIM VA Audit Manager

VATSIM Hit Squad Member

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

yes yes i Know but i need a recomendation from some of you guys its a VERY huge list and thats the prob and i wrote what i want above so id appreciate the help. Another thing i noticed some airlines are repeated its kinda confusing...

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

its one thing thats frowned upon on this forum. mainly because VA CEO's tend to see it as a chance to pitch their VA's regardless of whether it meets your criteria.

my recommendation would be the same as above. write down your list. visit each site and see which one meets your requirements, check them off one by one even to be sure.

simply no other way for anyone else to do it for you. VA's are like shoes, gotta find the one that fits you, best way is to try them on

they are working on revamping the VA list so you can see what they offer ahead of time in their info

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

Yes i understand you clearly and your totally right but from you prespective which Va focuses on North America? Because then i can choose from couple you gave me.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

the ones based in North America would be a good start

http://linksmanager.com/vatsimvas/directory4.html

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

You can only receive guidance from others, but the sole decision on which VA to join is in your hands.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Darrol Larrok 1140797
Posted
Posted

MOD removed kwr 810181 - No trolling.

sig.php?pilot=1199&type=101

• Board of Governors
Tim Barber
Posted
Posted

You don't have to limit yourself to one. I belong to 3, and each satisfy my virtual flying life in different ways.

Tim Barber

VATSIM President

Salvatore Barcia 1055319
Posted
Posted

Come join Spirit Virtual Airlines! We have a great group of pilots, with destinations all over North America.

www.spiritva.org

map.jpg

Salvatore Barcia - 1055319
Cross the Gulf President
Miami ARTCC C1- United States Division

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted

And it begins...

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

He said contact him by PM. So, if you have something to say, send it to him in a PM.

Kyle Ramsey

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted