You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Tag editing issues

Alex Davies 1182184

Alex Davies 1182184
Posted
Posted (edited)

Could somone please help me, I have been trying to create my own tags in euroscope but I keep getting the "no primary item for: (name)/primary only"

I have looked through the wiki page and can't seem to figure it out, I'm putting a primary item in like the wiki says but it the error still comes up. Could someone please tell me how to get it to work.

Thanks in advance

Alex Davies

Edited by Guest

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

Every version of the tag needs a primary item, it is selected with a checkbox just below the "add new family" button.

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Alex Davies 1182184
Posted
Posted

But when I select the primary tag for one new item, it removes it from the other item. So I can only have one primary tag.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

My Euroscope does not behave like that, no idea what's causing it to be honest...

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Alex Davies 1182184
Posted
Posted

well I just tried copying the Matias (built in) tag, the tag I created had exactly the same properties as the Matias one but it still gave me the error :/

• 2 weeks later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Every TAG type needs one and exactly one primary item. That is used to draw the leader line from the radar target. So just click one. But be sure to click one in every family and every type. Without that you will not be able to save it.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer