You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VRC crash to desktop

Daniel Schuneman 1091816

Daniel Schuneman 1091816
Posted
Posted

I recently installed the lastest version of VRC. I have started training with ZANARTCC. I was able to load the ZAN filesand they work okay. I have them saved as ZAN ARTCC I Tried to open a seperate sector file in the default setting. When I select the new sector file the VRC program crashes to the desktop. The ZAN ARTCC works okay. I have another file PGUM ATC which also works okay. Any ideas on what may be causing certain sector files to cause the program to crash?

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
I recently installed the lastest version of VRC. I have started training with ZANARTCC. I was able to load the ZAN filesand they work okay. I have them saved as ZAN ARTCC I Tried to open a seperate sector file in the default setting. When I select the new sector file the VRC program crashes to the desktop. The ZAN ARTCC works okay. I have another file PGUM ATC which also works okay. Any ideas on what may be causing certain sector files to cause the program to crash?

Can you tell me where to download the sector file that is causing the crash?

Also, when it crashes, are you prompted to save a memory dump file?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC