You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Resignation Sergey Butovichev VATRUS1

Thomas George 827476

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

It is with regret that I must announce the resignation of Sergey as VATRUS1. Sergey has been an [Mod - Happy Thoughts]et to the division in providing leadership and guidance to get VATRUS to the strong position that it is now in. Due to family and work commitments things are getting a lot busier and he has decided that now is the time to move on.

On behalf of Kyprianos (his boss for most of his Directorship) and myself I would like to thank Sergey for all that he has done for VATRUS and wish him the best for the future.

Regards,

Thomas George

Evgeny Vygornitsky
Posted
Posted

Let me speak from my heart!

Sergey means a lot for the division, he put his heart an soul into it, made a lot of efforts so one of the biggest divisions would become better. On behalf of his colleagues I'd like to thank Sergey for his inputs, beleifs and hopes.

I would also like to mention that on January,24th Sergey became a father so I wish him a lot of energy in his new family life.

Sergey leaves big shoes for us, so we will continue his work as best as we can.

I guarantee it !

VATRUS Division Director, Supervisor

RU-CEN_FSS - CIS Central Asia FSS ("Asia-Center")

Email: director(at)vatrus.info

Sergey Balandin
Posted
Posted (edited)

On behalf of the VATRUS Staff I would like to express great thanks to Sergey Butovichev for his work in educating all of us and getting acquainted with VATSIM and to support the candidate for the Head of the VATSIM Russian division stated by Sergey, who we will provide comprehensive [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance to.

Edited by Guest

VATRUS2 - Deputy Director. deputy @ vatrus.info

Nikolay Kupin 1149322
Posted
Posted

With deep regret we say our farewell to Sergey as a Division Director and hope to see him in a role of Honorable Staff Member. His leadership and a word of advice are key factors in development of VATRUS. He's a person to whom you can always adress your thoughts and concerns - and be heard. As a candidate for the position of Director, I promise to continue the policy of openness and ensure sound information flow within the Division, provide support to enthusiasts willing to put forward and implement their initiatives. Present developers will benefit from better inter-team communication. The training process will be refined providing less demanding process for new members. Those and many other innovations combined with my real-world leadership experience will allow me to reach and exceed high level established by Sergey.