You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Feedback or contact links on your gorgeous mainpage? NOT!

Greetmir Goodeguard 925028

Greetmir Goodeguard 925028
Posted
Posted

You may wish to add a quick link for feedback or a link to email the webmaster as I wished to praise him or her to the highest for a beautiful webpage ... then ... found that there was no way to do that that was anywhere NEAR immediately evident ... you are probably missing major compliments and well as major complaints because there is not an easy way to feedback or contact VATUSA from the main website. You might wish to make feedback ... good OR bad ... easier.

Just my two cents.

5Headset.gif

UPS013_MED.jpg

Bo Gercke 845743
Posted
Posted

Greetmir,

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I'm sort of confused. There are 22 ARTCC's in the US, with 22 different websites. Who in partiular is this directed at? Let us know, and I'm sure someone will get you pointed in the right direction.

Manuel Hernandez 923212
Posted
Posted

Personally I would like to see links for all the VATUSA ARTCC's on the Main Page. Just my four cents

Manuel Hernandez DVA2569

[Mod - Happy Thoughts]t Director of Human Resources

Delta Virtual Airlines

www.deltava.org

Dustin Robbins 887494
Posted
Posted

It's only a click away from the main.

Jeff Turner
Posted
Posted
It's only a click away from the main.

There is a nice link called "VATUSA Staff" How hard is that? Otherwise you can send feedback to feedback (at) vatusa.org

There are links for all the ARTCCs on the main page, all on the right side of it...

Jeff "JU" Turner

US Army Retired

http://www.skyblueradio.com

21.png

SBR_banner-468-x-60.jpg