You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

a few issus/bugs

Dan Giordano

Dan Giordano
Posted
Posted

hi guys, im hoping to get some help on a few things, not sure if they can be answered though.

PC spcs:

windows 7 home premium

ati radeon 5670(latest and greatest drivers)

intel i5 2400 3.10ghz

4 gig ram ddr3

first of all i would like to address the annoying lines, i have gotten used to them but would like them to go away, you will not see them in the pictures so i have drawn red lines via ms paint to demonstrate.

morelines.png

second is that sometimes the instruments get blurred and i have to play around with the window size of the cockpit to get it normal again, it might be hard to see the blurs though.

blured.jpg

the final question is in regards to the xbox controller that i use, why does fsx find 2 controllers, if i first install fsx it will only find the one but then after a while another one will appear and my controls with get all messed up and i have to re set them all.

huh.jpg

Dan Giordano
Posted
Posted

could it be the ati card that i used that causes the lines in the panel? cause i have searched for this and it has not been reported anywhere else.

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

its possible try doing a clean install of the latest drivers and see if that helps

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted

If the lines don't appear on the screen captures I wonder whether it's the monitor or cable rather than the video card or drivers.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

Richard Gerrish
Posted
Posted

entirely possible....however you would think that he would also see the lines everywhere not just in FS

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group