You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Announcement

Jacques Malan 995061

Jacques Malan 995061
Posted
Posted

I would like to congratulate David van der Byl on his appointment as VATSAF Director. I feel very comfortable to hand over the reigns to him, and I am certain that he will continue to make VATSAF one of the best divisions in VATSIM.

David has been with Vatsim for more than 7 years and he is rated as a senior instructor. He also created the current vatsaf website, with supporting tools. He has done a lot of work for the division at live events and with event planning, training and general [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance.

We wish him all the best for the future!

Jacques Malan

Jacques Malan

VATSIM Supervisor

atc1o.png

Steven Cullen
Posted
Posted

Congratulations David.

Jacques Malan 995061
Posted
Posted

I would also like to congratulate Deon Mathews on his appointment as Deputy Director. He will be reporting directly to the Director.

Deon is a well known voice on teamspeak and on the ATC channels, and he is doing a lot of good work for the division. He has a whole bunch of positive energy and excellent ideas.

Please join me in welcoming Deon in this important position at Vatsaf!

Jacques Malan

Jacques Malan

VATSIM Supervisor

atc1o.png

Steven Cullen
Posted
Posted

Well done Deon.

Peter Ingerslev Nielsen
Posted
Posted

Congratulations to you both, a good combination of old knowlege and new enthusiams, great choice and all the best to you both.

Let me also take this chance to thank Jacques for all the hard work in the past and hope he will continue to enjoy VATSIM as a user in the future.

Peter I.Nielsen

Removed
Posted
Posted

Congratulations to both of you. I wish you lots of success.

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Congrats to David and THANK YOU to Jacques.

Thomas George

Apostolos Damkalis
Posted
Posted

Jacques, it was an absolute pleasure working with you as Director of VATSAF. Your willingness to help, as well as your co-operation is highly appreciated and will be missed.

I wish you well and hope that you clock up many, many hours on the network having fun.

David, I congratulate you on your appointment and look forward to a solid working relationship with you. I’m sure you will be ably [Mod - Happy Thoughts]isted by Deon who I would also like to congratulate.

Συγχαρητήρια και μπράβο. (Congratulations and well done!)

Apostolos Damkalis

VATSIM Supervisor Team Leader

Regional Conflict Resolution Panel Chairman,Europe

Abk76lz.png