You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Nice Job KC!

Andrew Musselman

Andrew Musselman
Posted
Posted

Had an awesome time flying in and out of St. Louis tonight. Great TGIF guys!

1000.png

Steven Perry
Posted
Posted

My thanks to all the pilots that flew through Indy Center and were very cooperative with this controller who was definitely out of his element. I signed online when I noticed that no one was on at Indy and did the best I could to help KC out. I know it probably doesn't impress pilots when they hear a center controller who hasn't the slightest idea what the runway configuration is at one of the main airports in the ARTCC or the name of any of the VORs there... It wasn't Indy's Training Department's fault so please don't send any nasty emails to them. I'm just a visitor, so send your suggestions to me privately at... stevenhperry at google's free webmail dot com. Gracias!

Thanks ZKC, VCAir, AVA, FFT for putting on the show and thanks to the ZID controller [forget your name, sorry!] who talked me through a few details!

Steve Perry

ZOB's "Cranky Center Controller"

[also Former Lead Singer of Journey?]

Steven Perry

VATSIM Supervisor

Mark Brummett
Posted
Posted
My thanks to all the pilots that flew through Indy Center and were very cooperative with this controller who was definitely out of his element. I signed online when I noticed that no one was on at Indy and did the best I could to help KC out. I know it probably doesn't impress pilots when they hear a center controller who hasn't the slightest idea what the runway configuration is at one of the main airports in the ARTCC or the name of any of the VORs there... It wasn't Indy's Training Department's fault so please don't send any nasty emails to them. I'm just a visitor, so send your suggestions to me privately at... stevenhperry at google's free webmail dot com. Gracias!

Thanks ZKC, VCAir, AVA, FFT for putting on the show and thanks to the ZID controller [forget your name, sorry!] who talked me through a few details!

Steve Perry

ZOB's "Cranky Center Controller"

I personally and publically would like to thank Steven for holding his own at ZID and helping us out in a major way. Not much room between our boundary and STL, and him stepping up and essentially taking the bull by the horns saved our hindquarters.

Kudos to Steve and thanks for the pilots that showed up!

Mark Brummett

Website owner, http://www.zkcartcc.org

ZKC Events Co-ordinator

Dan Everette
Posted
Posted

I’d just like to add outstanding job by the folks along my flight route (ZJX, ZTL, ZMW, and all of ZKC). Made this TGIF an enjoyable flight!

Thank you!

-Dan Everette

CFI, CFII, MEI

Having the runway in sight just at TDZE + 100 is like Mom, Warm cookies and milk, and Christmas morning, all wrapped into one.

Norm Hare 907837
Posted
Posted

I've been meaning to ask about that. GREAT VOICE...love the band

Cornell Lloyd 952716
Posted
Posted

This was my first fly in and I loved it. Great job.

2610.png

Nathan Sleyster 878239
Posted
Posted

Nice job, ZKC! I especially liked the shameless pleading by one controller to please, PLEASE go to the ZKC forums and give feedback.

ZSE ATM and I1

1798.png