You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope ZZZZ aircraft tower view mode

Cesar Augusto Bermúdez

Cesar Augusto Bermúdez
Posted
Posted

Hi! i'm starting with euroscope, my question is this, when i connect the euroscope with the FSINN to use the tower view, in the inn plane show me only ZZZZ as aircraft, all aircraft.

ex:

CALLSING AC

N12345 ZZZZ

N45678 ZZZZ

In "remote ID" is FSD, I think maybe change the FSD by SB3, fix the problem but I don't know how do that. I saw this post: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=58361 but I can't find a solution.

Is possible fix that?

Thank you.

Cuando se busca tanto el modo de hacerse temer se encuentra siempre primero el de hacerse odiar.

When man seeks so much the way that people fear him, he first finds a way to be hated.

18.png

• 3 weeks later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Try first connecting to FSINN and only then to VATSIM. That makes it less possible to loss any message necessary for plane matching.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

• 2 months later...
Florian Harms
Posted
Posted

ZZZZ is a non configured aircraft type by an FSInn pilot. As controller you can ask him for his aircraft type (on VFR its part of the info the pilot should deliver). Pilots normally can simply use the Edit current used aircraft tag in FSInn (fsinn control panel, adv, pla, config) to change the entry constantly. More details in the FSInn board in our forum.

Flo

Florian Harms

VATSIM Europe Division / DCRM

Supervisor