You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Israir (fictional) repaint - Majestic Q400

Mark Wolpert

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Hi, just to let you all know that I have just uploaded a fictional repaint for the Majestic Q400 of the Israir current livery. I did a repaint for this aircraft even though I know they only fly the ATR because this is no descent ATR for FSX and the Majestic is such a great addon. I will post a link once it shows up in the library.

Israir%2520full%25202.jpg

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=179883

847924.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted
even though I know they only fly the ATR because this is no descent ATR for FSX

Mark,

This is GORGEOUS!!!

However, there is DECENT ATR72-500 plane for FSX. It is freeware IDST ATR72-500 plane that works well in FSX.

You can be first person in history of flight simming to paint this SAME SUPER GORGEOUS LIVERY for freeware IDST ATR72-500 plane as it appears that nobody has attempted this before.

Your chance to make history!!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

There is also the Flight1 ATR which is very good but the graphics are not up to the FSX standards we see today with PMDG and Majestic.

As for the IDST ATR, I think I will let someone else take a crack at the paint, I am still trying to recover from all the work of painting the Israir Majestic.

847924.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted
I am still trying to recover from all the work of painting the Israir Majestic.

ha And I must say I am impressed you managed to write Hebrew words on both sides of the plane which was definitely NOT easy task.

Rest well and thanks for amazing repaint that will make many Israeli flightsimmers HAPPY.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Actually that was the easiest part as I found a good file online, if I had to write it out on my own I think I would have quit! I can read it but writing and understanding is another matter. By the way I was inspired after my trip to Israel in 2012 when I stood on the pier near Sde Dov airport and watched the ATR's turning over the beach and landing.

847924.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Very very cool facts, Mark!!!

Your name looks familiar to me. Are you VATCAN controller covering CYEG area?

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Yes Vatcan controller but for Toronto FIR.

847924.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

ahh that explains why your name looks familiar to me. I must have flown into CYYZ many times in past VATCAR events and you probably handled my past many flights.

Thanks for great paint anyway.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

I should be controlling online this Thursday night, so feel free to fly!

847924.png